PDA

View Full Version : Interior clips

Boba Fett
7th April 2014, 11:06 AM
Hi

Am justing putting the front carpets back in and remembered I broke the 2 black peg clips that hold the carpets down and are located on the transmission tunnel just past the radio, when I pulled the carpets out, been to Halfords and can't find the right size replacement - can anybody help??

Cheers
Jon

superwhite90
7th April 2014, 11:34 AM
Let me know where you get these from as I broke mine ages ago. I'm considering supergluing the carpet back on again!

Boba Fett
28th April 2014, 12:36 PM
The clips on that page are not the right ones, but if you contact that website owner direct (not sure if we are allowed to mention him on the forum, is it like welsh breaker who cannot be named, perhaps one of the committee members could answer) I ordered a few sets for myself, one to put on the car now and one for spare.

STUAW11
28th April 2014, 03:57 PM
Il have a look...how many do you need?

STUAW11
30th April 2014, 06:15 PM
Hi

Am justing putting the front carpets back in and remembered I broke the 2 black peg clips that hold the carpets down and are located on the transmission tunnel just past the radio, when I pulled the carpets out, been to Halfords and can't find the right size replacement - can anybody help??

Cheers
Jon

Did you manage to find some?

Boba Fett
30th April 2014, 06:57 PM
I've got one pair spare, want to keep one pair back for myself just in case the carpets have to come out again.

Will PM superwhite90