PDA

View Full Version : This price is tumbling - I wish it wasn't a plane / ferry ride awayj

Mutley00
3rd April 2014, 09:14 AM
http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201312190621917/sort/default/usedcars/engine-size-cars/1-4l_to_1-6l/postcode/s24su/radius/1500/model/mr2/make/toyota/page/1/onesearchad/used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew?logcode=p

kevin..in
3rd April 2014, 11:08 AM
Andrew posting that link has told the world where you live as it contains your postcode

Mutley00
3rd April 2014, 12:48 PM
Thanks Kevin - amended (and good spot). I now reside at Beautiful Down Town Bramall Lane. They wouldn't have found an MR2 on the drive yet anyway!

kevin..in
3rd April 2014, 04:28 PM
Thanks Kevin - amended (and good spot). I now reside at Beautiful Down Town Bramall Lane. They wouldn't have found an MR2 on the drive yet anyway!

My late wife was brought up on Alderson place, I always used to take the dog to damp down the turnstiles at Bramhall lane!

kevin..in
3rd April 2014, 04:53 PM
Oh and often cars from Norm Iron often have nice shiny paint but no floor ask Kate28

coverco
3rd April 2014, 07:17 PM
Kate bought her car from Southern Ireland which is a foreign country Kevin.

My postal address is Sheffield but I am certainly not a dee daa, Tom Mundy practically lives in Hillsborough though :-)

Mutley00
3rd April 2014, 08:08 PM
My late wife was brought up on Alderson place, I always used to take the dog to damp down the turnstiles at Bramhall lane!

Small world Kevin - that's where we park the car on match days. Give your dog a kick from me if he's still around - no wonder the turnstiles used to squeak!

My postal address is Sheffield but I am certainly not a dee daa, Tom Mundy practically lives in Hillsborough though :-)

Thats ripe coming from someone from Barnsley. Dee Daa's are what the chezzers call us and you murder the Queen's English worse than we do ;)

coverco
3rd April 2014, 09:30 PM
I am not from Barnsley I just live there, luckily with a grammar school education my English is pretty good. I will admit I have never been to bumhole lane, I did have a season ticket at Oakwell for a few years I do prefer higher league football ;-)

kevin..in
4th April 2014, 02:40 AM
Kate bought her car from Southern Ireland which is a foreign country Kevin.

Ok sorry! It's over the water and they eat potatoes!
Was in that Sheffield last week, should have gone for a comfort break on the turnstiles!

coverco
4th April 2014, 08:08 AM
Ok sorry! It's over the water and they eat potatoes!

So is France and it is actually closer !!!

kevin..in
4th April 2014, 11:09 AM
So is France and it is actually closer !!!
not to me I now live on the Isle of Man!* and they eat pommes de terre

*(I don't!!)