PDA

View Full Version : For Sale MR2 Mk1b

graeme
31st March 2014, 07:58 PM
For sale MR2 Mk1b, registered in November 1988. The car has covered only 69,400 miles and has had only 4 previous owners. The overall condition is outstanding. The interior is exceptional and includes an upgraded radio/cd player (original radio cassette player available). The bodywork is also in excellent condition with no signs of rust in the wheel arches. The engine and gearbox are in very good condition, the cam belt was replaced at 68,200 and the gearbox has no 5th gear issues. The exhaust has been replaced while in our ownership and still looks like new. The tyres have plenty of tread. The car comes with some service history and almost all of the MoT’s. The car is currently on SORN. I will MoT the car if the asking price is met.
This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a top quality MR2 Mk1.
Those who have recently viewed the car have commented that it is very close to concours condition
We are asking £2995 which reflects the mileage and condition of this MR2 Mk1

Deposit taken!
Now sold!

paveyjo
31st March 2014, 10:04 PM
Hi where abouts is the car? Do you have any pics? Cheers Jonny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

graeme
1st April 2014, 05:44 PM
Hi Jonny,
thanks for your enquiry- I live in a small village (on the A5) about 7 miles from Telford (Shropshire). Are you located in Brighton? That's where I bought the MR2 from back in 2009. I do have more pictures and will try to post them later -

cheers

Graeme

paveyjo
1st April 2014, 05:56 PM
Yes I'm in Brighton would be interested to see some pics

graeme
1st April 2014, 07:28 PM
Hi Jonny,

I'm having some difficulty posting more pictures - however, I have advertised the MR2 on Gumtree (with more pictures) The following link should take you to the relevant Gumtree page - you can see the extra pictures there.

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/for-sale-toyota-mr2-mk1-1988/1053256615

cheers

Graeme

paveyjo
2nd April 2014, 10:26 PM
Thanks for the quick reply looks really clean I'm just weighing up the options at the moment but will get back to you cheers Jonny

graeme
3rd April 2014, 05:08 PM
OK,

no problem

cheers

Graeme