PDA

View Full Version : 20th & 21st April - Medway Festival of Steam and Transport. Chatham Dockyard.

Alan SE
27th February 2014, 10:57 AM
The Medway festival is a great day out and is held over the Easter Bank Holiday.

You will need to apply individually for free passes to exhibit our cars. Although they cannot pre- book car clubs, club are welcome to meet in the large car park on site and enter the dockyard entrance together. Cars are parked together on a first arrival basis.

The closing date for applications is 31st March. Contact Alana Marie Almond on 01634 823800 for an application form, or Myself Alan Cayzer as I have a few blank copies you can use.
At present there is Alan Cayzer and Mark Bailley who have submitted their forms plus I believe a few Drivers Club members are thinking of going. MK1's only as cars must be 1989 or older. Not sure which day we'll be going yet so have booked for both days. Tickets are free for driver and passenger.

What's on?
50's/60's music stage
Folk/Blues/Jazz music stage
Hot Rods, Drag Cars and American Trucks and Cars
Classic and Vintage Cars from 1900 up to the 1980's
'Steampunk Central' displays???
Call the Midwife location tours
Victorian Ropery displays
Penny Farthing rides
Modelling Zone
Themed catering
All the Historic Dockyard's galleries and attractions

www.thedockyard.co.uk/steamandtransport

Alan SE
12th March 2014, 06:55 PM
Just a reminder that the closing date for applications is 31st March and I understand that places for the 80's section is filling up fast. So, if you want to come contact Alana sooner rather than later. I believe we have three, maybe four cars coming so far.

Alan SE
4th April 2014, 09:37 AM
Closing date now past, 3 cars will be there on Sunday 20th April if anyone fancies coming along to have a look?