PDA

View Full Version : Supercharger Engine wiring loom ecu etc.

bill hulme
23rd February 2014, 05:37 PM
ONLY £700 SOLD SOLD

I bought this engine last December intending to fit it into my MR2 MK1, but owing to illness I have not been able to proceed with this. The previous owner stated: "This Toyota 4AG-ZE supercharged engine was removed from a JDM AW11 Mr2 showing approximately 72km, including supercharger, intercooler, wiring look and ECU etc." He also stated that he had purchased it from Ireland and it had been stored in his garage for the last 18 months. Photograph 2 shows the extras. The oxygen sensor was broken when it arrived. The engine has a clutch fitted. Since receiving the engine I have fitted a new timing belt. I have not been able to test the engine but I have turned it over by hand and there is compression and I believe it to be in running order.Cash on collection preferred. I have chain blocks to lift the engine onto a trailer at this end. Alternatively for a negotiated cost I could deliver up to 50 miles from Bolton, provided that it can be lifted from the trailer on receipt. (It needs two strong people to lift it).

Please call 01204 578147 or 07812738764 for any further information or to discuss alternative forms of delivery.
Bill.

bill hulme
12th March 2014, 06:48 AM
ONLY £800

I bought this engine last December intending to fit it into my MR2 MK1, but owing to illness I have not been able to proceed with this. The previous owner stated: "This Toyota 4AG-ZE supercharged engine was removed from a JDM AW11 Mr2 showing approximately 72km, including supercharger, intercooler, wiring look and ECU etc." He also stated that he had purchased it from Ireland and it had been stored in his garage for the last 18 months. Photograph 2 shows the extras. The oxygen sensor was broken when it arrived. The engine has a clutch fitted. Since receiving the engine I have fitted a new timing belt. I have not been able to test the engine but I have turned it over by hand and there is compression and I believe it to be in running order.Cash on collection preferred. I have chain blocks to lift the engine onto a trailer at this end. Alternatively for a negotiated cost I could deliver up to 50 miles from Bolton, provided that it can be lifted from the trailer on receipt. (It needs two strong people to lift it).

Please call 01204 578147 or 07812738764 for any further information or to discuss alternative forms of delivery.
Bill.

PRICE REDUCED £700.
hi just a quick note i can confirm the milage is correct on the engine as i'm the irish guy who sold it.. came out of my second mark one running a hks overdrive crank pulley..good solid engine... oil changed every 3k on it... i still have the gearbox if any one needs it for their conversion has the lsd in it regards declan

autobody
12th March 2014, 11:04 AM
Hi Bill, do you have Declan contact details. As I am interested in his LSD gearbox.

Also good luck with the sale. To potential buyers - these engines are good for 180 bhp with a simple mod.

Station
18th March 2014, 08:05 AM
I'd actually buy this, but have already bought an engine 'out of car', and it turned out to be a £1,000 boat anchor.

bill hulme
18th March 2014, 08:48 AM
I'd actually buy this, but have already bought an engine 'out of car', and it turned out to be a £1,000 boat anchor.

Look on ebay

alanjuggler
21st March 2014, 09:42 AM
hello bill,

nice to meet you yesterday :+: cheers for letting me have a gander at the lathe.

we didn't have any problems getting it out the other end except for the heavens opening just at the wrong time :D