PDA

View Full Version : Supercharger Lights

coverco
30th January 2014, 01:54 PM
I have two sets of Supercharger rear lights and as they are no good to me I guess I better sell them. I will try on here first but if they don't go within a week it will be off to Ebay.

Set 1 is in very good condition and comes with both lenses and a centre piece and a lock and key, you will need new gaskets unless your old ones are good as they will fit on these.

Set 2 the drivers side lense was damaged when they were sent from the US, I have repaired the hole to make it watertight but it is visible. If you had the time and inclination I suspect you could fill and sand the damaged area so that it is nearly invisible but I can't be bothered. This set comes with both lenses and a centre piece.

Both sets have been converted with internal fog lights so they are plug and play with a UK spec MK1. I can't guarantee all the bulbs work. To fit Supercharger lights is not a simple bolt off and bolt on job, you need to drill some holes and also cut some quite large holes for the number plate lights. You will also need to extend one of the number plate wires and get a new number plate made up.

I would like £155 for the good set with the lock and fog light conversion, and will take £90 for the set with the damaged lense and fog light conversion. These prices are collection, I will post but would have to work out how much it would be. I will put up some pictures if there is any interest but you all know what they look like :-)
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2014/01/36d164ebdbb5b6fee10d5367cc2a52fc_zps652f-1.jpg (http://s114.photobucket.com/user/coverco/media/36d164ebdbb5b6fee10d5367cc2a52fc_zps652ff29b.jpg.h tml)

I also have a set of Jimi light that have been modified to have dual tail lights and dual brake lights, they have a small crack in the top right hand coner but the converted inners will fit in your current lights and make a big difference to the brake light visibility. I will accept £40 collected for these.
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2014/01/Jimilights-1.jpg (http://s114.photobucket.com/user/coverco/media/Jimilights.jpg.html)

Ben
30th January 2014, 02:08 PM
Bargain prices there Tommy, I doubt these will hang around for long!

coverco
30th January 2014, 02:10 PM
To be honest Ben selling stuff on here is pretty hard work unless you give it away like my car :-)

IanC
31st January 2014, 04:49 PM
got a link to the guide for the s/c light fitting?

like the look of them but depends how much the car has to be butchered for me

coverco
31st January 2014, 05:22 PM
I didn't use a guide I just worked it out, there may be one out there though :-)

cabbydave
31st January 2014, 10:33 PM
The only thing you have to do is get 2 grommets for where the uk number plate wiring goes through the rear panel, then drill 2 new holes for the s/c number plate light wiring and then a couple of 5 mm holes for the extra bolts on the centre garnish of the s/c lights. Then order a import size number plate to complete the job.

STUAW11
2nd February 2014, 06:40 PM
Hi. Would you be able to do them for 155 posted? Cheers Stu

coverco
2nd February 2014, 07:42 PM
Hi. Would you be able to do them for 155 posted? Cheers Stu

Sorry, but no. I would do them for £160 posted though :-)

clarky
2nd February 2014, 09:11 PM
Losing a sale over a fiver, really???

STUAW11
2nd February 2014, 09:49 PM
Sorry, but no. I would do them for £160 posted though :-)

Ok mate..done..can pay via paypal..pm me with your details...cheers stu

coverco
3rd February 2014, 09:22 AM

It would appear not!!

superwhite90
3rd February 2014, 09:44 AM

Considering you would get the fog light and the boot lock & key, that takes the piss really asking for a fiver off.

I paid £85 alone for a brand new lock set & 2 keys.

dylbie
3rd February 2014, 08:56 PM
Hi did you get my message about the other lights?

coverco
3rd February 2014, 09:33 PM
Hi did you get my message about the other lights?

I didn't Dylan, not sure why unfortunately?

coverco
4th February 2014, 03:45 PM
Set 1 sold to Stu :-)

cchrysos
6th March 2014, 07:30 PM
Hi Tommy. Do you still havr the Jimmy lights?
Did you work out postage costs for the first set or were they collected?

Thanks

Chrys

coverco
6th March 2014, 10:10 PM
I still have them Chrys. Do you want them?

If you go to Silverstone I will let you have them for 2 pints of cider and a packet of crisps :-)

cchrysos
6th March 2014, 10:22 PM
Yes, I would like them please Tommy. That is REALLY generous of you and its much appreciated!
Unfortunately i cant make Silverstone this year as we are away for my wifes birthday that weekend............but i will gladly buy you some pints and some crisps at another gathering!

Cheers

Chrys