PDA

View Full Version : MR2 MK1b for sale G reg 1990

Michelle Newton
18th January 2014, 01:57 PM
Amazing car for sale
93k mileage
Only 4 owners including myself, previous owner was my mum who owned the car from 97 to 11.
Original cloth interior in super condition
I am sure the whole interior is original
Cd radio original cassette player is at my mums I believe
Car Hardly used the past 9 months, kept garaged
Bits of welding and spraying done as needed
2 tyres just done on mot
Small dent in rear bumper middle
Well maintained
Mot til 26/12/14
Not taxed expired end dec 13
I have pics of interior which can be emailed but only room for 5 on ad so went for exterior to show it's condition
Get yourself an excellent classic mr2
£2200 ono
Selling due to new job requiring lots of driving and I don't want to pile on the miles to this beauty.
Contact by phone 07803824665 or email for more pics m-newton5@sky.com

tommundy
18th January 2014, 03:02 PM
Good luck with the sale Michelle.

You should be able to make another post with more pictures if you need to. :)

Welcome to the club too.

Cheers,
Tom

Michelle Newton
18th January 2014, 03:35 PM
More photos to go with the ad listed

clarky
18th January 2014, 04:50 PM
How much?? No chance!

Michelle Newton
19th January 2014, 06:06 PM
It does say or nearest offer

superwhite90
20th January 2014, 01:41 PM
£1800 would be the nearest offer.

Michelle Newton
20th January 2014, 05:52 PM
£3k?

Master-B
20th January 2014, 07:28 PM
Hi Michelle. I think what they are trying to say is you are asking top, top money for your car & the market is all over the place for mk1s. To achieve offers near to what you are hoping for then at the very least it will need the bumper dent sorting and a comprehensive detailing inside, outside & in the engine bay. I'd want to see perfect original wheels too. Mica blue is a great colour on these cars imo, so if presented properly you will be more likely to find a buyer with deep pockets. Good luck with the sale :-D

superwhite90
21st January 2014, 01:19 PM
This is a good comparison money wise...

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201401171099955/sort/default/usedcars/make/toyota/engine-size-cars/1-4l_to_1-6l/model/mr2/postcode/ss129ab/onesearchad/used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew/radius/1501/page/1?logcode=p

superwhite90
21st January 2014, 01:20 PM
Hi Michelle. I think what they are trying to say is you are asking top, top money for your car & the market is all over the place for mk1s. To achieve offers near to what you are hoping for then at the very least it will need the bumper dent sorting and a comprehensive detailing inside, outside & in the engine bay. I'd want to see perfect original wheels too. Mica blue is a great colour on these cars imo, so if presented properly you will be more likely to find a buyer with deep pockets. Good luck with the sale :-D

Better quality photos as well

Michelle Newton
21st January 2014, 08:15 PM
Thank you so much for your advice it is much appreciated.
I unfortunately don't have the time to get it in to that shape so am happy to drop the price to £2250 ono as it is just sat doing nothing and I would much rather it was being used and looked after properly.

IanC
21st January 2014, 09:25 PM
blimey, half the price in a few days!!

no matter what you do, some better photographs will help your cause, the ones on here are too grainy to get any real idea on condition.

It is my humble opinion that any solid and roadworthy mk1 needing no major work, is worth at least £2k...