PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 22nd June 2014 - North Pennines Run

Lakelad
13th January 2014, 09:28 PM
This years North Pennines run will take place on Sunday 22nd June 2014

(This run was originally planned for 21 September but amended 16/01/14 due to route organiser having to change dates due to work commitments)

The starting point is Burton Services between Junction 35 and 36 northbound on the M6. We will depart from here promptly at 09.30.

For those travelling north up the M6 please meet at Charnock Richard Services M6 just north of Junction 27 at 08.30 and we can all travel together to Burton services.

Graham (lakelad) our route organiser, who has planned the run will meet everybody at Burton Services. Anyone requiring any other meeting point or more specific information about the route or any other additional details please message Graham directly.

This is a full days run that takes us all the way up to Hexham and Hadrians Wall. It includes some amazing roads and is a fantastic day out. We stop for lunch in Hexham for an hour before the second leg in the afternoon and we will finish up at Killington Services M6 (southbound between Junction 37 and 36) at about 4pm.

Please put your name down, THERE IS A LIMIT OF 12 NAMES.

1 Graham (lakelad)
2 Bill Hulme
3 Gary (mk1 dal)
4 Stewart (Johnso)

bill hulme
13th January 2014, 10:24 PM
put me down, this is an amazing run out with some fabulous bikers roads.
well done for putting it on again Graham.
Bill.

Johnso
14th January 2014, 08:12 PM
Hi, can you add me too please.

chief44
14th January 2014, 10:54 PM
I really hope I can make this one. It's the only run of the year that doesn't clash with work (yet). Tours are being booked-in all the time. Fingers crossed it stays free. It's been too long!

Lakelad
14th January 2014, 10:57 PM
Its early days yet and there always those who drop in and out at the last minute so keep it in your diary and if you are free just let me know and I am sure we will find a space.

I really hope I can make this one. It's the only run of the year that doesn't clash with work (yet). Tours are being booked-in all the time. Fingers crossed it stays free. It's been too long!

Lakelad
16th January 2014, 08:00 PM
This run was originally planned for 21 September but amended 16/01/14 due to route organiser having to change dates due to work commitments

Sorry!!!

chief44
16th January 2014, 09:03 PM
Ah, shame. Unfortunately I won't be able to make this one now. Bugger!