PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 9th March 2014 - Lakes Run

Lakelad
13th January 2014, 09:20 PM
This years Lake District run will take place on Sunday 9th March 2014

The starting point is Burton Services between Junction 35 and 36 northbound on the M6. We will depart from here promptly at 10.00.

For those travelling north up the M6 please meet at Charnock Richard Services M6 just north of Junction 27 at 09.00 and we can all travel together to Burton services.

Graham (lakelad) our route organiser, who has planned the run will meet everybody at Burton Services. Anyone requiring any other meeting point or more specific information about the route or any other additional details please message Graham directly.

This is a full days run but we will be stopping for a coffee in the morning, a lunch stop in Keswick for an hour before the second leg in the afternoon and we will finish up in Bowness On Windermere at about 4pm.

Please put your name down, THERE IS A LIMIT OF 12 NAMES.

1 Graham (lakelad)
2 Bill Hulme
3 Gary (mk1 dal)
4 Naz (Rion)
5 Julian (Julianw) - To Be Confirmed
6 Kevin (kevs aw11)
7 Michael (michaeljapp)

bill hulme
13th January 2014, 10:27 PM
put my name on the list please.
Bill.

kevs aw11
18th January 2014, 11:12 AM
Hi
can you put me down for this run please
thanks

michaeljapp
18th January 2014, 06:58 PM
Me as well please, but if anyone more local would like my spot I'll happily step aside.

Michael

mk1 dal
18th January 2014, 08:39 PM
hi mate . you wont have to give you place up this is an open area club run all members are welcome , you have your name in early so your place is safe :+:

Rick McRick
5th March 2014, 12:12 PM
Bill, I'm really really sorry but I won't be able to make this after all. In my excitement speaking to you and keenness to see you all it completely slipped my mind that I'm already away this Sunday :-(

I'll absolutely make a massive effort to see you all as soon as possible, just not this Sunday sadly.

Gilles27
5th March 2014, 01:22 PM
I thought my name had been removed from the list, but I see there are 2 threads on this subject and I'm on the other one. Should the threads be merged?
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/showthread.php?15761-Sunday-9th-March-2014-Lakes-Run