PDA

View Full Version : us spec early mk1a with tin top windy windows etc

IanC
8th January 2014, 10:25 AM
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=201015450240&globalID=EBAY-GB

Starting at 400 quid I believe these were the lightest of all mk1 mr2?

Well worth saving in my opinion :-)

charged
8th January 2014, 01:19 PM
Good find! I'd love the windy windows!

superwhite90
8th January 2014, 03:49 PM
Even though I hate mk1a's id be tempted if it wasn't near Manchester

Only because it's proper rarer than an SC super edition

cabbydave
8th January 2014, 08:25 PM
It comes with loads of history even original bill of sale. The starting price is what I would take for it including all the spares inside it. I haven't got the time to put it back on the road.

cchrysos
8th January 2014, 08:30 PM
Thats a shame Dave. Would be a nice little car to take along to the shows eh!

IanC
8th January 2014, 11:40 PM
It comes with loads of history even original bill of sale. The starting price is what I would take for it including all the spares inside it. I haven't got the time to put it back on the road.

Is it yours or did u copy and paste sellers answer??

dylbie
9th January 2014, 08:05 PM
I wonder if it's an AW10 with a 1500 in it?

cchrysos
9th January 2014, 09:43 PM
I believe it is Daves car. From memory I think it is a 1.5 too (hope I haven't got that wrong Dave)

Chrys

cabbydave
9th January 2014, 09:53 PM
Is it yours or did u copy and paste sellers answer??
That's a good one Ian but the history is unbelievable the car was once owned by a Pan Am air hostess and it went from the states to Germany then the isle of man. Then it was sold to a female photographer who owned it for ages. It was then sold to a guy in Scotland and then a guy in Leeds who imported all his parts from the states and then poor old me. I haven't got the time to do anything with it but last time I looked it needed 2 front wings rear parts of the sills welding and that was about it oh and the front valance the rest was solid. I have no spare time as I need to get my car on the road and upsetting people bad thing is ive got all the parts for mine including a new 1/4 panel but not 1 hour spare

cabbydave
9th January 2014, 09:55 PM
I wonder if it's an AW10 with a 1500 in it?
No its just a early mk1a 1600 with the air flow meter on that's rare over here as well

IanC
13th January 2014, 10:15 PM
would love to save that but like you, I have no time or space to put it. Really hope it goes to someone on here tho and not to be broken for parts. Proper rare mk1 that and I imagine easy to swap to RHD, especially if someone has a fubard uk MK1 lying around as a donor