PDA

View Full Version : very nice original T bar in red for sale.

AW11mike
30th December 2013, 10:06 AM
Hi guys, a friend of mine has asked me to post this on the club. he is selling his 3 owner 74k red T bar cloth. its the best original car ive seen, even brand new teardrops. its got all mots and bills, garged,no winter driving. its an awesome car,all original paint ,except bonnet,becuuse of stone chips. its a bargin at £4000.his phone number is 07960 582961 and ask for Craig. if your after a show winning car, give him a call. Mike :)13121313131413151316

IanC
3rd January 2014, 10:50 PM
Wow... looks from the pics as if its never seen a winter

Domster
10th January 2014, 02:36 AM
Bargain if you ask me. I need a bigger garage :(

Maqkashmiri
27th February 2014, 03:42 PM
Awesome car!

Master-B
2nd March 2014, 04:20 PM
Its a lovely looking car but this ad should be pulled... just like I said on the other ad that went up today, a non member asking a paid member to post an ad on their behalf is at best an innocent mistake, at worst a blatant flaunting of the rules imo. The club is funded by its members & a tenner is nothing compared to ebay or autotrader fees, so tell him to sign up and post his own ad!

cchrysos
2nd March 2014, 04:24 PM
Its a lovely looking car but this ad should be pulled... just like I said on the other ad that went up today, a non member asking a paid member to post an ad on their behalf is at best an innocent mistake, at worst a blatant flaunting of the rules imo. The club is funded by its members & a tenner is nothing compared to ebay or autotrader fees, so tell him to sign up and post his own ad!

I may be wrong Kris (and I am happy to be corrected if so) but wasny there a similar ad for a very low milage car put on here by Tom not so long ago?

AW11mike
2nd March 2014, 04:25 PM
I wouldent call it blatant flaunting Kris, I thought it would be a good opertunity for an MK1 MR2 enthusiast to own such a good car! im sorry if ive offended anyone by posting this !!!!! very lame!

cchrysos
2nd March 2014, 04:28 PM
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/showthread.php?15623-1987-White-T-bar-24k-miles-one-owner-from-new-leather-full-MOT-etc

tommundy
2nd March 2014, 04:29 PM
I may be wrong Kris (and I am happy to be corrected if so) but wasny there a similar ad for a very low milage car put on here by Tom not so long ago?
Nope, you're correct Chrys, but I hadn't put any direct contact details for her on the advert. She received hardly any interest anyway, as I guess it would be more at home in a collection than being driven and used.

As far as I'm aware, Mike's friend wasn't an ex-member, so again, it's a different situation.

Cheers,
Tom

kevin..in
2nd March 2014, 04:31 PM
it is a double edged sword though, this is an opportunity for a MK1 Club member to acquire a top car, but membership and rights to advertise keep the club going, on the pink site ad would have disappeared in 10 mins easily

tommundy
2nd March 2014, 04:34 PM
it is a double edged sword though, this is an opportunity for a MK1 Club member to acquire a top car, but membership and rights to advertise keep the club going, on the pink site ad would have disappeared in 10 mins easily
Thanks Kev. I'd like to think that I take a more rounded approach than over on IMOC.

We all want to see Mk1's survive well into the future after all! :)

AW11mike
2nd March 2014, 04:36 PM
the gentleman who asked me if I could mention it on the club,doesnt use computers,and wanted the car to be loved ,and thought that someone would keep the love and attention that the car had recived since new going!

kevin..in
2nd March 2014, 04:38 PM
the reg of that car seems familiar, think it was one of the Drivers Club big wigs back when I first got into MK1s, He single handedly is the reason I have been a MK1 Club Member all this time
if it is that car it was always top notch though, his attitude was always in the gutter!

Master-B
2nd March 2014, 04:40 PM
Im not offended, trying to offend or stir shit in any other way... I just want to see the club get the income I think it is due. As I said on the other thread I challenged in balance it could be argued there is no difference between doing this or posting on the as seen on ebay thread, which I have contributed to myself.