PDA

View Full Version : ** Forum Update Complete **

tommundy
11th December 2013, 06:32 PM
Hi all,

I've successfully applied the latest patch to the forum. It went smoothly except for having to change a few lines of code in the Garage section.

As always, let me know if you spot anything not working! :)

Cheers,
Tom

Jimbo_Jet
11th December 2013, 09:29 PM
Hero :clap:

The Silver Fox
12th December 2013, 06:15 PM
Tom,

When trying to do an advanced search using Firefox on my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 I get the following messages :

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupMessage::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupmessage.php on line 261

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupDiscussion::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupdiscussion.php on line 337

I have the same problem with the generic browser and Chrome. I am also unable to input text to the required boxes using Firefox but can with the other browsers.

jimi
13th December 2013, 02:44 AM
Seems to be the link to the advanced search that's causing the problem, when I click on "advanced search" (on a PC using either Firefox, Chrome, IE11) I get the advanced search page with these errors at the top of the page

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupMessage::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupmessage.php on line 261

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupDiscussion::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupdiscussion.php on line 337
But once on the search page I can input text and the search works OK in all 3 browsers
HTH.
Jimi

tommundy
13th December 2013, 07:54 AM
Cheers chaps, I'll take a look. :)

tommundy
13th December 2013, 08:52 AM
Resolved! :)

Please test again chaps.

Ta!

jimi
13th December 2013, 09:05 AM
No errors now Tom :thumbup:

The Silver Fox
13th December 2013, 06:26 PM
Just got in after a day in Newcastle, tested and all working fine now. Many Thanks Tom.

tommundy
14th December 2013, 10:41 AM
Cheers chaps! :)