Back on Ebay with no reserve so you might get them for £1

**** SOLD ****

Collection from North Wales.

Jag150
7th December 2013, 07:22 PM
Hi, any chance of a pic or two? Thanks.

Domster
8th December 2013, 06:45 PM
Hello, it was the interior inside the one on Ebay that you were watching. I'll take a load of pics soon as I'll put it on Ebay but hopefully you saw the interior pics? If you PM me your email I'll send you some more pics ;)

grizz5714
9th December 2013, 09:30 PM
Hi Domster know anything about unde rseat sub woofer price to pay,any good
Thanks Grizz.

Domster
10th December 2013, 02:54 PM
Only selling the seats and cards. Tonne of pics here:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=151186132255

Jag150
10th December 2013, 03:12 PM
Apologies, forgot to pm you, thanks for the pics!

Domster
10th December 2013, 03:47 PM
No worries. Have changed the listing to just the seats. Will sell the door cards (like new) separately.

Jag150
11th December 2013, 10:02 AM
Thanks, will check the listing.

Domster
17th December 2013, 12:25 PM
Took them off Ebay as they are worth more than £1 :)
£200 takes the seats and cards ...

phaeton
17th December 2013, 01:51 PM
My bid was more than £1 before you cancelled it.

Alan...

coverco
17th December 2013, 03:42 PM
Anything is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

sara-liz
17th December 2013, 09:54 PM
Quite true, Tommy.

The difficulty with Ebay is finding two people who are both willing to pay the price you would like to sell for at the same time . . . but you can always do 'buy it now' or, my personal favourite, stick things on Preloved for the price you want and let them sit there until a willing victim happens by!

:+:

coverco
17th December 2013, 10:05 PM
My old car had leather seats originally which were in much better condition than those for sale here. I sold them for £100 I think as they are really very uncomfortable. You do need to be careful if you are fitting leather door cards though, from memory you need the original plastic cups as the cups from a cloth doorcard don't fit properly on leather cards.

Master-B
17th December 2013, 11:15 PM
Also worth adding incase anyone has a 1a and is considering these please remember that 1a & 1b doorcards are not interchangable due to the different positioning of the internal handle. Personally I think people have a false perception of what 2nd hand mk1 interiors (and most other used mk1 parts for that matter) will sell for simply because of the prices a certain welsh breaker lists them for... Yes, they do get those prices eventually but if you want a quick sale - especially at this time of year when people aren't fitting them to summer cars or campervans - you have to undercut or if you are too tight to pay ebay the BIN, start or reserve fees then you need to be prepared to 1. Hold your nerve & 2. take your mingebag start price. I sold a set of wheels on ebay for a penny once but didnt pull the listing as its just not cricket, to do that is it? You know the risk, you pay your money (or not) & take your chance. While I am on about how to best use ebay, sellers need to remember that for high value items any bidder worth their salt uses a sniper tool to keep prices as low as possible, it allows them to show their hand as late as they can, keeping auction fever down from competing bidders. If you are a seller and get enough early interest though you can flush the early bidders out, exercise them using pm's, dropping your reserve by a nominal amount and ultimately maximise your sale price. We do this in work all the time with our suppliers & same tactics worked a treat for me on my old camper last summer, I reckon it sold for 25% more than it would have had I just left it to run on its own.

cchrysos
18th December 2013, 08:07 AM
I have had many an auction cancelled on me before because the seller pulled out thinking they wont get what they want for the item yet had no reserve.
It is a shitty thing to do to the buyers as they often miss out on other items whilst they wait for the one they have bid on to finish.
As a seller you should think how you would feel if your high bidding buyer pulled out at the 11th hour thus wasting the auction and forcing you to relist!
It all the cancelling and non paying that ruins ebay.
Anyone does that to me and they are blacklisted....I would never buy from them even if they relist!
Shame this happened to your bid alan....im sure you will find a decent set at an honest price soon enough.

GLWS btw!!!!

superwhite90
18th December 2013, 09:10 AM
Glad Tommy jumped in with that first - £200 is a bit pricey for them - you can get mk3 leather seats for less than that in better nick.

phaeton
18th December 2013, 09:12 AM
Slightly off topic but how easy is it to fit Gen 7 Celica seats in a MK1?

Alan...

cabbydave
18th December 2013, 09:41 AM
Its easy Alan take the mounts off your mk1 seats then bolt or weld them to the celica seats. The celica bases are nearly the same as the mk3 bases. If you need a set of bases to play with I've got some here. In fact if you want to give me your mounts off your mk1 seats and ill weld them on the Celica bases if you want.

Domster
18th December 2013, 03:10 PM
£100 for seats and cards is fine with me if they are worth that much ...

phaeton
18th December 2013, 03:23 PM
Unfortunately looks like I have bigger problems so don't think I'm in market anymore. Bodywork guy has taken side skirts off & it's rotten underneath.

Alan...

Sent from my HTC Desire X using Tapatalk

Domster
18th December 2013, 09:54 PM
Shame I can't sell you the whole car. Would have sold her for £3250 to a forum member and she is like almost new.

Domster
2nd January 2014, 01:59 PM
Back on Ebay with no reserve so you might get them for £1

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/151201605275

phaeton
2nd January 2014, 05:14 PM
Promise not to cancel my bid this time

Alan...

Domster
3rd January 2014, 09:53 PM
I promise :)

phaeton
7th January 2014, 09:22 AM
Unfortunately I'm out of the country from Friday for 3 weeks, then back 10 days, then away another week, back another 10 days & then away for 6 more weeks so collection would not be possible, but good luck with the sale.

Alan...

Domster
10th January 2014, 02:00 AM
That is a relief as I didn't want to break a promise. Now sold.