PDA

View Full Version : 1987 White T-bar - 24k miles, one owner from new, leather, full MOT etc.

tommundy
13th November 2013, 12:41 PM
Hi all,

I was approached by someone at work wanting to sell their car to an enthusiast, and so am putting up an advert for people that are potentially interested. Below are some details of it:

1987 White T-bar
Leather interior
Full MOT
Just under 24,000 miles
One owner from new
Tax until January

She is wanting it to go to an enthusiast and is seeking £5k. She isn't in a rush to sell and I think this is a realistic price for such a low mileage and single owner car.

Please contact me if you would like anymore information. I can request some up to date pictures, but we all know what a Mk1 looks like by now! :)

I'm not on any sort of commission; just wanting to help out a fellow enthusiast.

Cheers,
Tom

Gilles27
13th November 2013, 01:43 PM
Pictures would be good. I'm not wanting to buy, but would love to see this car! The mileage is amazing - 900 miles a year! :)

cchrysos
13th November 2013, 02:21 PM
Nice!!!!

Jimbo_Jet
14th November 2013, 08:56 AM

Sounds like the kind of car we all dream of finding! :+:

sara-liz
18th November 2013, 05:52 PM
Hi all,

I was approached by someone at work wanting to sell their car to an enthusiast, and so am putting up an advert for people that are potentially interested. Below are some details of it:

1987 White T-bar
Leather interior
Full MOT
Just under 24,000 miles
One owner from new
Tax until January

She is wanting it to go to an enthusiast and is seeking £5k. She isn't in a rush to sell and I think this is a realistic price for such a low mileage and single owner car.

Please contact me if you would like anymore information. I can request some up to date pictures, but we all know what a Mk1 looks like by now! :)

I'm not on any sort of commission; just wanting to help out a fellow enthusiast.

Cheers,
Tom

Hi Tom,

I'm a new forum member - I've joined because my husband and I are looking for a classic Mk1 - something tidy and low mileage, or one which has been loved already. Rich loves doing small jobs and upgrades, but we're not looking for a complete project. Your friend's car sounds really interesting: we met one of your members at the classic car show at the weekend and were rather envious of the fact that he had had his Tbar from new - a one owner job would be the next best thing.

Could you give me some more info and let me know how we can arrange to go and see it?

Thanks,

Sara.