PDA

View Full Version : Why can't I reply to messages or view attached images?

Station
5th November 2013, 01:20 PM
As title - why is this?
Can't post new threads, etc

coverco
5th November 2013, 02:38 PM
As a non paying member you are limited to 5 messages, is your PM box full? No idea about attached images though.

Gilles27
5th November 2013, 03:12 PM
The images might be being filtered. When I am at work I can't see images on photobucket or some other image hosting sites. I can see them when I am at home or on my phone.

Station
13th November 2013, 09:18 AM
I can't reply to any of the threads in the forums - I also can't view attached images. The forums says I do not have privileges.

tommundy
13th November 2013, 02:20 PM
I can't reply to any of the threads in the forums - I also can't view attached images. The forums says I do not have privileges.
Hi there,

You will be able to reply to some threads, but not others in certain areas.

Most people don't even use attached images; they normally host them on their own webspace. I can assure you that you will be able to see those so long as your work Internet doesn't block those sources.

As Tommy says, you have to be a paid member to have full access to the forums. It only costs £10 per year and gives you full access on the forum plus offline and online benefits such as free show attendance, reduced price tickets to premium events, club magazine access etc etc. Plus, you may be able to get a slight reduction on your insurance premium by saying that you're a member of a car club.

Simply click Upgrade Membership at the top of the forum and follow through the subscription purchasing process.

Cheers,
Tom

Station
6th December 2013, 09:02 AM
So the only place I can post a new thread is in here as a non-paying member?

coverco
6th December 2013, 10:05 AM
If you click the button at the top that says HOME there is a list of member and non member benefits or lack off.

tommundy
6th December 2013, 10:21 AM
So the only place I can post a new thread is in here as a non-paying member?
There's quite a few areas you can post in, primarily the member introductions area. You should also be able to reply to posts in other areas.

Any further questions, don't hesitate to ask! :)

Cheers,
Tom