PDA

View Full Version : Job lot, 100's of bits.

GBraham
4th November 2013, 01:46 PM
Hi all,

New job means I'm going to be moving away, so I've got to get rid off all the parts I've got in storage.

Looking to sell it all as one lot.
Here's a link to the original thread which has most of the stuff listed

http://www.mr2mk1club.com/showthread.php?15320-Lots-and-Lots-of-parts-for-sale

When I picked up the stuff it completely filled a transit van, and only a few of the larger bits have been sold since so it will still take up about as much space.

I got the lot with a car off eBay a few months back, paid £1750 for everything. If I say (possibly generously) that the car is worth £900-1000, and take off what I've sold so far, then the parts owe me about £450.

Anyone interested?

All the stuff is located in Warwickshire

GBraham
9th November 2013, 12:37 PM
Need the stuff gone, any offers?

Lots of bits here, good for someone who's got a big project on the go, use what you need and sell off the rest to make your money back.

Much more than £450 worth of parts if sold separately.

GBraham
28th November 2013, 03:20 PM
Ho Ho Ho, Christmas is fast approaching!

I'm feeling generous, and need the stuff gone out of my lockup. Sooooo, I will take an offer of around £375 for the lot.

Loads of parts, including a spare complete engine (in pieces) gearbox, stainless exhaust, wings, doors, nosecones, alternators, perfect pair of red/blue seats, steering wheels... you name it, chances are I've got at a least one of them!

Perfect for someone with a project on the go, or someone who wants to make a bit of money and has time and space to do it! Take the stuff to a show next year and you'll make £350 in half a day!

Everything located v close to Warwick, Warwickshire, and it will all go in a transit van (just).

Cheers. George

Raheel
28th November 2013, 06:22 PM
George.

Will u split if i want a few odd bits?

I can pop down on the weekend?

Cheers
Mr Raheel

Regards
Mr Raheel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GBraham
7th December 2013, 01:17 PM
Now on eBay.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121231099272?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649