PDA

View Full Version : Engine and box

GBraham
6th October 2013, 11:53 AM
Hi guys,

Got the old engine from my car lying around in the lockup now. It's all in separate pieces so if anyone needs some engine components let me know. Got all ancillaries, manifold, head, block etc.

The engine came out because the headgasket had gone, and it was quicker to just drop in a spare I had than sort it so obviously the head will need skimming, but all the other parts should be fine.

Also got the gearbox separate. Was absolutely fine in the car, no 5th gear pop out, slight movement but the new box does exactly the same so it's clearly something in the linkage or the mounts not the box itself.

Engine and box I believe were the originals in the car, so they've done 125k miles.

Im away for a week now but I'll pick up any messages next week when i get back.

As always anything else anyone is after let me know and I'll do my best to help out!

Cheers. George

Tomkingdon94
14th November 2013, 09:00 PM
Hi how much for the engine and gearbox

Raheel
17th November 2013, 12:35 PM
Hi how much for the crank pulley?

Cheers

GBraham
18th November 2013, 12:13 PM
Don't want to take the crank pulley off the engine just yet as it would then be incomplete and I'm trying to get rid off all my spares.

If I can't sell everything soon I'll go back to selling off small parts but until then I'd like to keep the engine complete.

superwhite90
18th November 2013, 01:41 PM
Sorry Raheel, I get you a picture of my pulley tonight - It completely slipped my mind as I'm in the process of buying a house at the moment so my mind is all over!

Raheel
18th November 2013, 06:54 PM
Np mate, iv sent u a pm