PDA

View Full Version : Red E reg T-bar

jimi
3rd October 2013, 06:03 PM
Just posted on the OC, nothing to do with me, just posting in case anyone is looking for one ;)

http://www.mr2oc.co.uk/ads/ad/mr2-mk1-cars-for-sale,4/toyota-mr2-mk1b-t-bar-1987,410.html

briano
3rd October 2013, 07:34 PM
any more details, on a work computer and cant view mr2oc.

Thanks

cchrysos
3rd October 2013, 08:49 PM
This is the same car advertised on pistonheads if that helps.
http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/toyota/mr2/toyota-mr2-mk1b-t-bar/1730570

coverco
3rd October 2013, 09:09 PM
any more details, on a work computer and cant view mr2oc.

Thanks

The OC is banned on your work computer, I wonder why?

jimi
4th October 2013, 01:24 AM
The OC is banned on your work computer, I wonder why?
Depends a lot on how his company filtering software has classified the OC they don't seem to classify all car club site the same, my companies corporate system blocks me from here and TwoBrutal but lets me on the OC and imoc, doesn't seem to be any logic to it.

tommundy
4th October 2013, 07:09 AM
Depends a lot on how his company filtering software has classified the OC they don't seem to classify all car club site the same, my companies corporate system blocks me from here and TwoBrutal but lets me on the OC and imoc, doesn't seem to be any logic to it.
Possibly some logic.

Twobrutal and ourselves use Vbulletin and IMOC and the OC use phpbb.

Cheers,
Tom

jimi
4th October 2013, 09:10 AM
Tom
You may be correct, but I have a feeling it's nothing to do with the software, the OC site is Joomla with a PHPbb forum embedded in it, whereas here, imoc and TB are purely forums.
I seem to remember querying this with IT some time ago and IIRC some of the forums were categorised as "social networking" (which is usually blocked) and some as "automotive"
My company uses Websense and quite why/how some forums get classed as "social networking" and some don't I have no idea.

briano
4th October 2013, 02:36 PM
my work dont allow access to games, so seem to block any site that hosts games on them, maybe thats why the mr2oc doesn't work. its the same for celicaclub uk for some reason

jimi
4th October 2013, 02:52 PM
The OC doesn't host any games, where did you get that idea ?

briano
4th October 2013, 04:14 PM
just from certain sites i use that host flash games are blocked and other's aren't

there must be some reason but its easy to work around