PDA

View Full Version : Tapatalk API has expired, please contact your forum administrator

Ben
17th September 2013, 08:51 AM
Hey guys

I've had this notice when logging into Tapatalk for ages, but since it didn't seem to affect anything I didn't worry about it. I've now applied the update (on iOS) and now none of the threads are updating :(

Any ideas? Or is this something wrong at my end? All my other Tapatalk forum accounts are working as normal.

cheers :)

tommundy
17th September 2013, 10:16 AM
Hi Ben,

It's something I noticed when I installed the new version of Tapatalk on my Android phone, but after the update to the forum software last week, it seemed to be working fine again. I'll have a read up on it, but it may just be a case of holding out for the next version of VBulletin, which isn't normally very long.

I'll keep this thread updated.

Cheers,
Tom

Ben
17th September 2013, 10:53 AM
Cool, thanks Tom!

tommundy
18th September 2013, 12:11 PM
Right, I've had a look into this and have now got the latest patch for Tapatalk ready to install.

I'll do that tomorrow night, then ask you to test it again. :)

Cheers,
Tom

Ben
18th September 2013, 12:57 PM
Thanks Tom! I'm actually on holiday fora week as of tomorrow, but if I have wifi anywhere I'll give it a bash and let you know :)

tommundy
20th September 2013, 04:26 PM
Hi all,

Can anyone with the ability to, please test this again. :)

Cheers,
Tom

coverco
20th September 2013, 07:42 PM
I have just used Tapatalk to send this message so it works Tom :-)

Ben
20th September 2013, 09:17 PM
Had to log out of tapatalk and back in again, but now working perfectly. Thanks buddy :)