PDA

View Full Version : OEM electric aerial

Shaner
2nd September 2013, 10:06 PM
Hi there,

Anyone got a spare OEM aerial they are looking to sell?

Mine was snapped off when I bought it, and haven't got round to replacing it yet.

Alternatively, I am looking at this universal replacement:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B003D73G8A

There are loads of these "universal" ones on Amazon & Ebay, which all look pretty much the same.

The one in the link is made by "Autoleads" - does anyone have any experience of this one?

Thanks in advance.

Shaner.

GBraham
4th September 2013, 12:09 PM
I have an ariel in the lockup. Its a fair size unit so looks like it may well be electric.

Might be able to go down and have a look for it on thursday if you're interested?

Shaner
4th September 2013, 10:18 PM
I have an ariel in the lockup. Its a fair size unit so looks like it may well be electric.

Might be able to go down and have a look for it on thursday if you're interested?

Hi George,

If you think its a working OEM aerial, then I'd certainly be interested. It would make replacement a lot easier!

I've just remembered I asked you about the non-scratched gear selector plate before that was on a black centre console. I was in my car the other day and realised that my gear selector plate is actually blue, like my console. Should have realised this, d'oh! I don't know if a black one would stand out too much on a blue console.

I am looking for a few other interior trim parts in blue - I'll PM you a list.

Shaner.

GBraham
5th September 2013, 09:44 AM
Hi Shaner,

No problem PM me a list, and I'll go down the lock-up and see what I've got. Cars in the garage atm so I'll have to get a lift, so I'll wait for the list then I can look for that stuff and the ariel at the same time if that's alright.

G