PDA

View Full Version : Lots and Lots of parts for sale.

GBraham
8th August 2013, 02:48 PM
Started to make a list of what I have in the lock-up. I'd say this is only about a third of the stuff, if that, but thought I'd get going with it then I can add to it as I go along. I have given an indication of the condition for most things below, but if you are interested in something I'll clean it up and have a closer look, and happy to send pictures.

If your interested in anything get in touch :)

Set of suspension units front and back, complete with almost unused lowering springs and what I assume are stock shocks, look very clean and strait.

Pair of cloth seats, Red and Navy, perfect condition.

4 x Door cards, mk1b type. All look very clean and tidy.

6 x front wings. 3 x Red, 2 x Mica blue, 1 x Silver. Varying condition, some require minor repairs some are very sound.

Engine cover, originally red but has been sprayed black, still red on the inside...

Radiator with fans attached. Fans look basically new, and I was told the radiator has been recored/refurbed and certainly looks like it!

2 x Radiator fan units, housings have surface rust but fans are intact.

15 x Door mirrors (probably more in other boxes). Most are black but I noticed one matching pair in Mica Blue with no bad scratches to the colour.

3 Gear lever mountings with gear levers.

5 x Gearknobs, 4 in black, 1 blue leather. Will have to clean them up to get a better idea of the condition but all look undamaged.

4 x mk1b Steering wheels

2 x Air intake covers in Red, appear to be in perfect condition.

6 x Complete headlight units. 5 x Red, 1 x Mica Blue. All motors wind up and down by hand, painted covers in good condition.

5 x Headlight lamp units

3 x Headlight motors, all wind by hand none seized.

12 x Sun Visors, various colours, all appear to be undamaged.

Powerflow Stainless twin exhaust with slanted ends, looks very clean and barely used. Not sure how much pipe will need adding but I believe it was mounted to a mk1b so shouldn't need much.

Front nose in Red. Very tidy condition, should polish up a treat.

2 x Complete Doors, Red. Complete fitted with mirrors, glass, motors, and mk1a door cards. Need to have a closer look at the condition of the doors themselves. Eventually might use the left one on my car but would need spraying so probably won't get around to it!

That's it for now, should be able to add to this tomorrow!

I'm thinking of having a sort of 'open-day' at the lock-up sometimes probably early September, when I'll just go down there for the day and people can come and have a look and get any bits they need all at once. Would there be interest in that kind of thing?

kevs aw11
8th August 2013, 03:00 PM
Hi
have pm'd you
thanks kev

cchrysos
8th August 2013, 03:02 PM
I think Howard was thinking of getting lowering springs?

GBraham
8th August 2013, 03:07 PM
Also have a box full of various relays, and a box of ECU's if anyone needs anything in particular let me know and I'll have a look through.

HowardB
8th August 2013, 08:55 PM
I think Howard was thinking of getting lowering springs?

Yes, I was, thanks c, do you know what kind of springs they are please Graham?

GBraham
8th August 2013, 11:24 PM
Will have a closer look/get some pictures tomorrow morning and get back to you Howard.

Just found 8 bonnet badges in the boot of the car forgot I'd put stuff in there as well!

All in good nick. Get in touch if you're after one.

GBraham
9th August 2013, 09:53 AM
Images of blue leather gearknob for Kev.

NOW SOLD

GBraham
9th August 2013, 09:54 AM
Yes, I was, thanks c, do you know what kind of springs they are please Graham?

Howard they are Eibach springs, picture attached showing condition and a part number that might be useful.

NOW SOLD

kevs aw11
9th August 2013, 10:03 AM
Hi graham
have pm'd you
thanks kev

GBraham
9th August 2013, 11:26 AM
One thing I'm keen to get rid of quickly due to storage restrictions is an early engine and gearbox. 75,000 miles came out of a car that was crashed and broken, the guy I got the stuff from knew the car well and told me the engine is sweet.

It's all still together with all ancillaries as far as I remember, gearbox attached.

Located in Warwickshire.

cchrysos
9th August 2013, 12:02 PM
Can I suggest you put a price up Graham?
You may then find you might get consideration from people who may not 'need' one right now.

Liggy
9th August 2013, 12:35 PM
PM'd

GBraham
9th August 2013, 01:35 PM
I think the engine and box together with all the stuff attached is worth about £250, but I'll take a bit of an offer if someone can take it sooner rather than later.

GBraham
9th August 2013, 01:48 PM
Here's today catalog of parts, still more to go but mostly interior and exterior trim, and looking at the boxes I've probably got about 5 of everythign so I think for things like that it's easier to just get in touch with what you're after then I know what I'm looking for.

Plastic Door sill trims, 6 x Black, 2x Blue

4 x mk1b Steering Wheels, 3 x black, 1 x blue. Also have a spare Blue boss/horn pad.

Rear windscreen plastic surrounds. 1 complete set with all fixings intact, 4 x LH section, 2 x RH section, 5 x Center section.

2 x Instrument Cluster

3 x Dash instrument cluster surround. Ready fitted with switches.

5 x Lower dash section with mirror control fitted. 4 x Black, 1 x Blue.

2 x Plastic moulded trim that goes behind spare wheel in Frunk.

Lots of window switches.

4 x Complete distributors with caps.

4 x Distributor caps with leads.

3 x Coils with leads.

6 x Starter Motor.

2 x Front brake discs (vented). Need a wire wool but look fine.

5 x Rear brake discs. Ditto about the wire wool.

13 x Chrome wheel nuts. Minor minor pitting, I will clean them up with some aluminium foil. Can't find the other 3 as yet!

9 x Toyota aerofoil / clear plastic spoiler.

3 x spare wheel retainer bolts.

Heather controls. 1 x mk1a, 4 x mk1b.

6 x indicator stalks.

2 x ignition barrels with keys. I'm sure I've seen lots more barrels and keys in another box as well.

8 x door handles.

Front strut brace.

Lots of old brake callipers, most seem unusable to me, but there's a pair of yellow painted ones which are cleaner. Have Toyota written on them, anything special about them being yellow?

Stack of side skirts in different colours.

2 x Nose cone in Red, one with white stripe. Great condition.

1 x Rear bumper with metal insert and towing points.

That's it for todays list, may or may not go through more stuff tomorrow!

superwhite90
9th August 2013, 02:07 PM
I'm after a clear rear spoiler as I might decide to mod it to suit an air intake idea, how much would you be after? I'm not interested in spending over £30 as these are not rare as eBay makes out *cough Neil and Paul sims*

GBraham
9th August 2013, 02:17 PM
Haha clearly they aren't that rare to me as I have 9. Are you wanting it posted?

superwhite90
9th August 2013, 03:02 PM
Yes mate coz you are quite a long way away from Essex.

GBraham
9th August 2013, 03:43 PM
Postage looks to be about £7.50 so how about £32.50 posted?

If there's any other bits you need I can post them together to make the postage more cost effective...

Jawa411
9th August 2013, 05:23 PM
Hi Graham,

Just out of interest, how much for the red nose cone inc. postage?? I take it you're talking about the plastic/fibreglass bumper bit?

Also have you got any interior clips like the ones that hold in the boot lining??

GBraham
10th August 2013, 12:42 AM
Haven't got the clips I'm afraid.

I was thinking £50 for the nose, yeh it's the fibreglass bit with the foam insert. I think with a clean and maybe a bit of a polish they're good to bolt strait on to a car.

Not sure how much postage would be, can look into it if you're interested at that price?

kekkers
10th August 2013, 12:56 PM
Don't suppose you've got a momo boss for sale, or know anyone who does have?

mrchoo
10th August 2013, 01:59 PM
Hi do you have a pair of windscreen washer jets thanks matt

GBraham
10th August 2013, 03:38 PM
No Momo boss I'm afraid, and I don't think I've got washer jets, I'll have a look next week but I'm fairly sure I haven't.

G

Jawa411
11th August 2013, 08:17 PM
I'll pass thanks george

GBraham
14th August 2013, 09:14 AM
Few more bits and pieces.

A few sets of splash guards in different colours.

3 x centre consoles, one completely mint including unscratched gear selector pattern plate.

Stacks of interior trim, door switches, ashtrays, storage bin things, plastic panels, frunk boot and engine bay release levers.

Whole box of windscreen wiper arms and blades.

Box of Aluminium front windscreen and quarter light glass surrounds.

Radio arial.

Box of relays and switchgear, wash wipe switches, headlight switches, relays either have or can be tested.

Water/coolant pipes (I think that's what they are)

Heater air plastic cowling (I assume for taking hot air in the cabin) looks mint.

Airbox assembly, plastic with brass clips, I assume either from a mk1b or a mk2 car, very clean.

As always anything in particular you're after let me know as I still haven't listed everything.

GBraham
14th August 2013, 09:16 AM
Also got a box of speedo cables, accelerator cables, frunk boot and engine cover release cables.

GBraham
14th August 2013, 09:18 AM
And 5 x Alternators, 3 have a lovely smooth action on the bearings with no noise, 2 have a slight noise.

superwhite90
14th August 2013, 09:52 AM
Have you got a speedo drive cable? I need one soon as mine has snapped. I may also need an alternator but won't know until the engine is running. The pulley needed some help to start going round before I fitted it back onto the car...

Have you got the trim that goes between the door and the carpet - the sill protected and are the tabs in good condition?

Cheers

GBraham
14th August 2013, 10:10 AM
Yes I've got the plastic sill trims. I believe they are all perfect, I can have a quick check in the morning.

I'm sure I have a speedo drive cable as well, ill look through the box in the morning.

And let me know about the alternator when you've got your engine up and running.

I'm going on holiday Friday afternoon so ill check for the stuff tomorrow morning and let you know, then if you want it posted before my holiday ill need payment in time to post it Friday morning.

George.

GBraham
15th August 2013, 01:19 PM
Got 2 pairs of sill trims with all the clips intact. One set in black one in blue.

Also got what I believe is a speedo cable in tidy condition (it's a got a brass/plastic socket connector on one end, speedo cable?)

kekkers
15th August 2013, 07:24 PM
Do you have a n/s/f mk1b 1990 front calliper..

superwhite90
15th August 2013, 09:14 PM
if he doesnt, I do!

Shaner
16th August 2013, 12:39 AM
Hi George - what colour are the centre consoles?

I'm after an unmarked blue one, and I'd be very interested in the non-scratched gear selector plate if you still have it.

GBraham
16th August 2013, 09:27 AM
Do you have a n/s/f mk1b 1990 front calliper..

To be honest I've got a box I random brake calibers which all look a bit tired. I've got some full wheel assemblies with discs and callipers attached but I don't know which are mk1a or b. and I'm going on holiday today so id get the calliper from super white if he has it on this occasion.

GBraham
16th August 2013, 09:31 AM
Hi George - what colour are the centre consoles?

I'm after an unmarked blue one, and I'd be very interested in the non-scratched gear selector plate if you still have it.

The consoles are all black.i have still got the gear plate but it is attached to one of the consoles so id want a good price to separate it. PM me an offer :)

GBraham
16th August 2013, 10:23 AM
Bump for the engine and gearbox.

Will take £200.

GBraham
6th September 2013, 01:10 PM
Need to sell some parts to fund the engine repairs so looking for offers on all the stuff :)

Happy to do deals and combine postage on multiple items, or you can come down to the lock-up and have a look at everything.

GBraham
6th September 2013, 01:14 PM
Powerflow exhaust and strut brace maybe a good package for someone who wants to go racing or track days? :)

Pierat
9th September 2013, 11:00 AM
I have just bought my first MR2 Mk1b. Here is a list of the things I need so far! Drivers side wing in red. The indicator holder behind the bumper has disintegrated so need one of those together with the metal strip under the front bumper that the number plate attaches to. I also need a gaiter for the gear stick and the ash tray lid is missing. The trim at the top of the windscreen is also missing. I need another red mudflap. My car is the Tbar model and the panels in the roof are leaking, the previous owner has put a load of silicone sealant in it but it doesn't look very nice so I wondered if these can be replaced. Many thanks.

superwhite90
9th September 2013, 11:49 AM
I opened my packet of sill protectors last night and WOW mate, they look brand new! Put the rest of my trim to shame!

GBraham
9th September 2013, 12:42 PM
I have just bought my first MR2 Mk1b. Here is a list of the things I need so far! Drivers side wing in red. The indicator holder behind the bumper has disintegrated so need one of those together with the metal strip under the front bumper that the number plate attaches to. I also need a gaiter for the gear stick and the ash tray lid is missing. The trim at the top of the windscreen is also missing. I need another red mudflap. My car is the Tbar model and the panels in the roof are leaking, the previous owner has put a load of silicone sealant in it but it doesn't look very nice so I wondered if these can be replaced. Many thanks.

Hi mate. Pretty sure I've got all these bits. Will confirm when I get chance to go down the lockup, hopefully tomorrow.

GBraham
9th September 2013, 04:26 PM
Glad you like them mate :D I gave them a decent clean before I sent them off. Anything else you need let me know. Cheers. George

I opened my packet of sill protectors last night and WOW mate, they look brand new! Put the rest of my trim to shame!

Johnso
9th September 2013, 05:02 PM
Hi,
I would be interested in a passenger windscreen wiper arm and a bit of a look at what else you have. I live not far from Warwick. Please PM when you will be at your lock up over the next week or so.

IanC
9th September 2013, 10:39 PM
if you have a second red drivers side wing I would like to buy one! would need to ship it though!

PM me if you got one? cheers

Pierat
11th September 2013, 03:55 PM
Hi, can I also add to my list above a strut brace, engine rocker cover and the bracket that holds the spare wheel in place. Many thanks.

kekkers
11th September 2013, 07:28 PM
Any black t-bar shades?

GBraham
12th September 2013, 10:18 AM
if you have a second red drivers side wing I would like to buy one! would need to ship it though!

PM me if you got one? cheers

Sorry I only have one drivers side in Red. Got some clean ones in other colours but only the one in red.

GBraham
12th September 2013, 10:20 AM
Any black t-bar shades?

Hi mate,

Yeh got a set in black. £20?

kekkers
12th September 2013, 06:20 PM
Will take the shades if its £20 posted

kekkers
12th September 2013, 06:21 PM
Need a wheel nut also..

JAYKAY
13th September 2013, 08:36 AM
Hi

i need several parts eg: Sun visas etc and noticed that you are in warwick. As i only live a few miles away in banbury is there any chance of coming over to collect the bits that i need. Please could you call john , on 01295 256173 .

GBraham
16th September 2013, 08:36 PM
Hi mate

No problem at all, I'm away at the minute back on Wednesday. I can be around Friday or Saturday morning if your free?

Got loads of sun visors, and plenty more besides!

irishwhale
10th November 2013, 07:51 AM
Pics of the Powerflow exhaust? Price?

Johnso
10th November 2013, 02:02 PM
Pics of the Powerflow exhaust? Price?

I think he is looking to sell everything as a job lot now, based on his post in another thread.

GBraham
10th November 2013, 04:58 PM
I am to be honest, if no one wants everything then for now I'll keep selling individual parts. But then just for the exhaust I'm going to be looking for something like £130, so when you consider offers around £450 for the lot it doesn't seem like a bad deal to me :D

superwhite90
11th November 2013, 09:26 AM
What condition are your rear tie rods in?

irishwhale
11th November 2013, 12:59 PM
I am to be honest, if no one wants everything then for now I'll keep selling individual parts. But then just for the exhaust I'm going to be looking for something like £130, so when you consider offers around £450 for the lot it doesn't seem like a bad deal to me :D

cool, Got any pics of it?

mk1gloucester
11th December 2014, 09:17 PM
hi GBraham would you be interested in selling the gear box seprate assuming its not notchy and in good working order cheers

Jemehan
15th December 2014, 02:33 PM
Do you have any White drivers side front wings? May be looking to get one soon.. I has a rust hole :(

philmk1
15th December 2014, 06:53 PM
Hi do have any black carpets am looking for full set if so how much posted?
regards
phil.

Vistalite
15th December 2014, 09:13 PM
Can members be aware that in May this year, GBraham posted this, so there is no need to keep requesting:

"the spares had to go, couldn't keep the garage so I sold what was remaining to a guy who was doing up a red mk1b, in Cardiff I believe."