PDA

View Full Version : few parts needed for the SE project

autobody
20th July 2013, 12:35 AM
Hi I am after a few parts for my SE project.

Looking for good condition parts, ideally no rust or little rust.

not sure what it is called, but driver side lower front metal trim like - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-mr2-mk1-4age-aw11-under-bumper-quarter-panel-valance-valence-trim-/271241370253?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3f273eda8d would be willing to pay up to £15 pounds.

passenger side head lamp brows (mine has a chunk missing)

Rear bumper with bar all intact (mine has a broken clip in side so its not sitting flush with the body) I think its easy to replace the full unit rather than just replacing the skin.

I am based in Manchester so can collect if local if not then would need the items posting out.

Any one help me out?

thanks

snoball
20th July 2013, 05:44 AM
you need to pm cabbydave with a list of what you need :)

cabbydave
20th July 2013, 06:32 AM
Imran I.ve got newish front valance pieces and eyebrows but I want at least £25 each for the valance parts as they are so good and the left hand one is NLA. Im back in work on Thursday so could drop them off for you. If you need them faster give me a ring if you still have my number as my daughter is coming round tomorrow and lives not to far from you now.

kevs aw11
20th July 2013, 07:42 AM
Hi imran
I have a rear bumper taking up room in my shed in fair condition you are welcome to come and have a look , pm me if interested
kev ps I live in gee cross hyde

autobody
26th July 2013, 07:31 PM
Hi Kev, I managed to fix my rear bumper (I think) so may not need one now. but if the fix does not work I will be in touch.

Also thanks to Dave for sorting out the head lamp eye brows out. they are in really good nick.

Ill let you know about the valance trim. Brother now says he may have a spare but finding it will be impossible.