PDA

View Full Version : Kitted Mk1 for sale

cchrysos
19th July 2013, 01:25 PM
Not my cup of tea but i know lots of people like the aftermarket body kits. Is this a Eurosport kit?

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C407225

Ben
19th July 2013, 01:47 PM
I dread to think how rusty it is under there!

cchrysos
19th July 2013, 01:50 PM
yes...me too.....especially if the front arch is bad who knows what the rear will be like.....still...some people like kitted cars so may be of interest,

charged
19th July 2013, 02:46 PM
Very subtle kit , not overly keen tbh

snoball
19th July 2013, 07:02 PM
that kit is what's known as a "type T" bodykit only thing it doesn't show is the gaping mouth in the kit bumper which actually helps it breathe more easily :) i've got that kit here :)

those rims are not original mk1a rims they are mk1b rims --- mk1a's are 3 spoke with full centre sections.

just under a grand though - would be worth it - but then again useless for me cos it's a "sunny" :)

coverco
19th July 2013, 07:40 PM
that kit is what's known as a "type T" bodykit only thing it doesn't show is the gaping mouth in the kit bumper which actually helps it breathe more easily :) i've got that kit here :)

those rims are not original mk1a rims they are mk1b rims --- mk1a's are 3 spoke with full centre sections.

just under a grand though - would be worth it - but then again useless for me cos it's a "sunny" :)

:confused: I am pretty sure that is a Eurosport kit.

snoball
19th July 2013, 08:13 PM
that kit - maybe it's called a eurosport elsewhere but i've only ever seen it advertised as a Type T bodykit and to me it looks really nice :) especially the front end but that's just mo :)

love the track car :) sweeet ride :)

superwhite90
19th July 2013, 09:15 PM
Im going to leicester on tuesday, depending where it is, could have a look...

cabbydave
19th July 2013, 09:26 PM
Its a Euro sport kit that's still in production by cascu I quiet like it and if fitted correctly and lots of wax oil injected in between the panels and kit it shouldn't rot.