PDA

View Full Version : metallic blue mk1b :)

snoball
4th July 2013, 06:18 AM
i'm putting this in here cos i know someone was looking for a met blue mk1

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1989-MK1-TOYOTA-MR2-/161059151594?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item257fd9eea

this one is not far from where i live - i've seen it plenty of times and it's really solid, the bodywork although not show standard is not scrap either - interiors properly sweet :) although it is blue :(

it could just do with a mop and a bit of tlc

guys asking £1695 - for me it's definitely worth it.

PeteP
4th July 2013, 08:18 AM
There's been a flurry of MK1s on eBay this week, including a couple of race/track sorted ones. I must admit that I'm a bit tempted to finish tidying mine and trading up to a better one. Most of me wants to see the project through. I'd definitely be looking for a leather interior next time though.

snoball
4th July 2013, 10:59 AM
that's one thing i've not seen on any that i've looked at pete they've all been cloth......

why not just get jolly retrimmed --- point being that you've spent lord knows how many hours getting her sorted so you might as well finish her off properly :)

PeteP
4th July 2013, 11:17 AM
I have a real problem spending hundreds more than I'll get back. I know I should treat it more as a hobby but I can't. Not yet.

cabbydave
4th July 2013, 12:07 PM
Snobal why dont you put mk3 mr2 leather seats in or celica gen7 seats theres s guy near you thst has always got leather seats

snoball
4th July 2013, 02:25 PM
it's not me that wanted the leather seats dave --- pete wanted them :)

i've got a wrc spec carbon bucket seat going in mine :) - i got it a few years ago and it's just too comfy not to use :)
i'm gunna be using it mainly cos my bums worth it :)

plus i hate leather seats cos i always end up stuck to the damn things.