PDA

View Full Version : 14 july MONTHLY meeting ** (CANCELLED)**

bill hulme
3rd July 2013, 06:45 PM
There will be a Monthly meeting at the WIGGIN TREE ( miller carter) Parbold at 12.30 pm
all are welcome, lets see some more support from you, its you that make the club what it is.
Bill

Jimbo_Jet
4th July 2013, 03:24 PM
Sorry Bill, I'm away in the Lakes with friends for a camping holiday that weekend.

Hope you're well and your computer's still behaving itself! :)

bill hulme
12th July 2013, 08:52 PM
Is there now one coming on Sunday, I don't what to have a round trip of 45 miles to be on my own.
Bill.

kevs aw11
13th July 2013, 07:34 AM
Hi bill
sorry mate have got a christening
kev

Rick McRick
13th July 2013, 09:10 AM
I have a drive out and beach BBQ with the MR2OC guys, meeting in Preston at 14:00 on Sunday.

If things all go well I want to try and swing by and catch up with you guys on my way.

But I can't promise I'll have time to stop buy and see you all first so don't make the trip specially for me.

Bill, if you have nothing better to do, why don't you join us on the beach? You already know a lot of the guys!

bill hulme
13th July 2013, 11:09 AM
It sounds good to me Rick, If I get no reply's I will come, where are you meeting have you got the post code for the Preston meet.
Bill.

88mister2
13th July 2013, 03:18 PM
Hi Bill,
Apologies, I don't think I will make it tomorrow. From the look of things, you would probably be best cancelling the meet and going to the BBQ with Rick. It should be a great day out with this weather.

Denis

bill hulme
13th July 2013, 07:33 PM
The meeting is*** CANCELLED*** NO SUPPORT.
Bill.

Rick McRick
14th July 2013, 09:48 AM
Here's the details Bill.

Liz and Rog are organising this, really nice people.

If you come along, bring your camera ;-)

Meet up 2.30 - 3.00 pm at PR25 2FN Tesco extra park corner furthest from the store

Leave there about 3pm, scenic drive approx 30 miles to the location in southport for a beach BBQ.

The fire pit will be in attendance so if you have any wood you wish to contribute feel free to bring it along.

Also, friends and family are more than welcome; the more the merrier! Just remember to bring your BBQ's and meat

Jimbo_Jet
16th July 2013, 08:32 AM
Sorry to hear it was cancelled Bill :/ I'm currently free for Sun 11th next month when I presume the next meet is?