PDA

View Full Version : More Mk1 Parts For sale

STUAW11
18th June 2013, 07:07 PM
Still got got loads of parts for sale....

2 Mk1b ECU's and one Mk1a - £20 each
2 Digital clocks, Blue and Black - £10 each
Front indicator housings and lenses - £10 each
Front slam panel, Blue - £10
2 Instrument clusters, - £10 each

Front grill -£5
Mk1b Air Box, boot mounted -£10
Front Strut Brace from T bar, vgc - £20
Cam Belt Covers, top and bottom - £5 each
Blue Sunroof Shade, excellent - £10

Black Door Cards, leather inserts, vgc - £10 each
White Petrol Cap Cover, no rust - £10
Dark Blue Side Skirts - £10 each
Rear Light Clusters vgc - £10 each
Mk1b Plug Leads, original, red - £10 set

Lots more, after a part, try me... Stu

Jawa411
4th July 2013, 05:27 PM
Have you got the interior centre console surround, the bit that goes around the cassette player and heater controls in black?? Inly the top bit of mine has cracked and had pulled through the screws.

STUAW11
4th July 2013, 06:30 PM
Have you got the interior centre console surround, the bit that goes around the cassette player and heater controls in black?? Inly the top bit of mine has cracked and had pulled through the screws.

Hi, Iv only got a blue one.....sorry

GBraham
4th August 2013, 08:20 PM

I've got 3 or 4 of these in black. Still after one?

Jawa411
4th August 2013, 09:14 PM
I've got 3 or 4 of these in black. Still after one?

Yes very much so. A guy breaking his on ebay never got back to me after he was supposed to sort postage.

How much inc. postage??

As long as it is in good condition!!

GBraham
4th August 2013, 09:27 PM
I'm pretty sure I've got one in perfect or very near perfect condition. I'm thinking £40 all in?

Can send you a picture on thursday when i can get to the lockup.

tommundy
4th August 2013, 10:03 PM
For just a stereo surround? I'd say £20 would be a more realistic price.

Good luck with the sale though.

Cheers,
Tom

GBraham
5th August 2013, 07:17 AM
For just a stereo surround? I'd say £20 would be a more realistic price.

Good luck with the sale though.

Cheers,
Tom

Price is based on what the guy I got the spares from told me it was worth, and theres a completed listing on eBay for one which was bid up to £32. So I thought £35 ish for the surround plus postage seemed about right.

tommundy
5th August 2013, 07:41 AM
Ok George, no worries. Just didn't want you scaring people off. :)

GBraham
5th August 2013, 09:45 AM
Yeh no of course didn't want that to sound annoyed, need to get the hang of using these little faces to convey the mood of my messages :D

Not being familiar with the values of these parts I've not got much to go on, not looking to rip anyone off I'm just inexperienced and very happy for people to point out when I overprice stuff :)

I'm keeping an eye on values around the net so hopefully I should be near the mark in most cases!

Jawa411
5th August 2013, 05:25 PM
Hmmm...for £40 i'm not that desperate. The one i was getting from the breaking MR2 was £10 (plus whatever postage would have been). I think i'll just chase up the guy about the postage then.

Thanks anyway GB.

coverco
5th August 2013, 06:04 PM
I think the chap you bought the car off used to break and sell MK1 parts on Ebay Graham. The reason he had so many spares was probably because of the pricing of those spares, if you are in no rush you will eventually find someone willing to pay higher prices. I have quite a few spares from a breaker I usually give them away or ask the recipient to buy me a beer :-)

GBraham
6th August 2013, 07:01 AM
Hmmm...for £40 i'm not that desperate. The one i was getting from the breaking MR2 was £10 (plus whatever postage would have been). I think i'll just chase up the guy about the postage then.

Thanks anyway GB.

Based on the advice I'll do it for £20+postage. I'll need to check it thursday because it was absolutely mint condition before I set off, so as long as it didn't get damaged along the way.

Out of the 4 I've got one was mint and the others had one or two little marks, so I'd do one of those cheaper if it doesn't need to be mint.

Unless of course you hear back from the other guy before thursday, then no worries :)

Jawa411
6th August 2013, 07:23 PM
Ok let me know about the postage as at that price i'm more interested :)

superwhite90
6th August 2013, 07:32 PM
What cam cover? Bottom, middle or top? I need the middle one

GBraham
6th August 2013, 09:16 PM
Ok let me know about the postage as at that price i'm more interested :)

Ill grab it from the lockup Thursday morning so I can weigh it and get a postage cost online. I imagine I will be a couple of quid but ill double check.

GBraham
8th August 2013, 02:28 PM
The stereo surrounds I've got are all the same but they are different to the one in my mk1a, they have a wider aperture in them, so i assume they are from a mk1b :confused:

Not sure which one it is that you need?

But I have 2 in basically perfect condition, photo attached. 976

Postage will be £3.

Let me know if you still want one.

Jawa411
9th August 2013, 04:43 PM
£23 sounds damn fine my good man. Sorry i havn't replied sooner!!

I need a MK1b in black please.

PM me paypal details and i will get payment to you asap.

Cheers graham

STUAW11
29th August 2013, 08:18 PM
Just added some more parts to list...

GMAN2510
23rd September 2013, 03:20 PM
Hi, have you got or do you know anyone on here that would have a pair of rear subframe mounts for sale for a mk1 A series,as I have struggled to find any and Toyota don't make em anymore.
Regards
G

coverco
23rd September 2013, 04:15 PM
Hi, have you got or do you know anyone on here that would have a pair of rear subframe mounts for sale for a mk1 A series,as I have struggled to find any and Toyota don't make em anymore.
Regards
G

You will need to be really lucky to find these, if you do be prepared to pay a lot. I believe it is possible to change to 1b but you have to change all the suspension components.

GBraham
25th September 2013, 01:21 AM
What do they look like?