PDA

View Full Version : Graval.

graval
15th June 2013, 03:35 PM
Hi all mr.mk1 folk we are val&graham. just bought 89 g mr2 1b its a work in progress Finding car looked a lot better when bought, so after new screen,5th teardrop wheel found, cam,belt and service. we set off last sunday to meet up at helmsley for breakie ,turn back home with badly sticking o/s/r brake.
hoping to meet up asap. cheer for now sorry we are in leeds w.yorks.

mrchoo
15th June 2013, 04:22 PM
Hi and welcome to you both i am also new to the club and mr2s and got to say i am very impressed with it and the club first thing to do is get pics up:) regards matt

HowardB
15th June 2013, 04:52 PM
Hi all mr.mk1 folk we are val&graham. just bought 89 g mr2 1b its a work in progress Finding car looked a lot better when bought, so after new screen,5th teardrop wheel found, cam,belt and service. we set off last sunday to meet up at helmsley for breakie ,turn back home with badly sticking o/s/r brake.
hoping to meet up asap. cheer for now sorry we are in leeds w.yorks.

Hi there - I'm in Leeds too, in Roundhay near Oakwood Clock. Where are you?
Am going to be showing the car at Harewood Classic Car Show tomorrow, come along and find me!
Howard

graval
15th June 2013, 05:56 PM
Hi Howard we live in the beautiful Isle of Belle haha. We will be coming to the show tomorrow so we will look you up.

coverco
15th June 2013, 06:45 PM
Hi Graham and Val welcome to the club. We have a pretty active northern section, runs and meetings are always happening. There is a Yorkshire run coming up in July so if your car is up to it come along :-)

I am based in Barnsley so not too far away from you, if you need any help or advice just shout.

HowardB
15th June 2013, 09:27 PM
Hi Howard we live in the beautiful Isle of Belle haha. We will be coming to the show tomorrow so we will look you up.

P'm you with my mobile

HowardB
16th June 2013, 06:40 PM
Sorry to miss you today. My mobile reception kept disappearing!