2 Blue side skirts, vgc - £10
Rear window inc rubber seal, vgc - £10
Roof spoiler 'TOYOTA' vgc, - £10
Set of fuel injectors - £10
Original Air filter housing (boot mounted), vgc - £10
Set of 16 chrome wheel nuts vgc, - £10
O/S and N/S Doors in white, both vgc, - £10 Each
2 White Doors vgc - £10 each

These are just some of what i have for sale, contact me if your after a certain part, i would prefer parts to be picked up but can post small items. Thanks Stu

superwhite90
29th May 2013, 11:07 AM
Hello Stu! Haven't seen you on here for a while! Still in Ipswich I see?

Have you got the black plastic things that go down the side of the rear quarter windows that join onto the rear roof spoiler?

I'd be happy to collect as its not too far from me.

PeteP
29th May 2013, 01:13 PM
Hiya. How excellent is the steering wheel? Mine is already a replacement but the colour has faded badly and it will need refurbish or replacing as part of the tarting up.

There's no way I can collect, but I probably wouldn't mind the postage cost. Parcel Force are surprisingly reasonable.

paulmannion
29th May 2013, 02:21 PM
What condition are the fuel injectors? And do you know if they're from a 1a or 1b? Apparently 1a engines have a single fuel lead and 1b has two.

Duncan
11th June 2013, 04:46 PM
I am looking for the plastic parts that go in the door where the handles are as mine are broken also looking for the door pull plastic parts that look like big ashtrays. Color is not important as I will be painting them white.
Thanks

STUAW11
13th June 2013, 06:42 PM
I am looking for the plastic parts that go in the door where the handles are as mine are broken also looking for the door pull plastic parts that look like big ashtrays. Color is not important as I will be painting them white.
Thanks

Hi, Il have a look when i get a chance and get back to you. Stu

paulsims2001
16th June 2013, 08:50 AM
Hi Stu interested in the spoiler and radio cassette, how much posted ? hermes is very cheap lol
Thanks Paul

STUAW11
17th June 2013, 06:39 PM
Hi Stu interested in the spoiler and radio cassette, how much posted ? hermes is very cheap lol
Thanks Paul

Hi, The radio would be 12.92 parcelforce express 48, and probably same for spoiler, couldnt really send together...Cheers Stu

STUAW11
18th June 2013, 06:16 PM
Thanks

Hi, Iv got these parts if your still interested...

markjane35
22nd June 2013, 08:08 PM
Hi Stu have sent you £30 for wheel nuts and injectors via PayPal. Have you received it.
Thanks mark

Stefan
23rd June 2013, 01:04 PM
would you have a working antenna for MK1b?

laingy
23rd June 2013, 07:41 PM
Hello Stu,
I was just wondering if the original toyota head units tape player works? I have tried 4 different head units now and cant seem to find one that the tape player works on. All of the stereo part works but not the tape player.
Can you help?
Thanks Keiran

PeteP
23rd June 2013, 09:35 PM
Stu, are you going to the Silverstone Classic? Just a thought but if you took a few of he bits along I would probably be interested in the sun visors and steering wheel. At chance of a couple of photos of their condition?

STUAW11
25th June 2013, 06:35 PM
would you have a working antenna for MK1b?

Sorry i havnt

STUAW11
25th June 2013, 06:41 PM
Hello Stu,
I was just wondering if the original toyota head units tape player works? I have tried 4 different head units now and cant seem to find one that the tape player works on. All of the stereo part works but not the tape player.
Can you help?
Thanks Keiran

Hi, You still playing cassettes...lol... well it did work when i took it out of car back in mid 90's..i cant plug it in as iv got another head unit wired up...

STUAW11
25th June 2013, 06:44 PM
Stu, are you going to the Silverstone Classic? Just a thought but if you took a few of he bits along I would probably be interested in the sun visors and steering wheel. At chance of a couple of photos of their condition?

Hi, No im not..sorry, their both really good, wheel was taken out of my first mr2 at low miles, il try and get some pics..stu

PeteP
2nd July 2013, 07:55 AM
Hi Stu. Any chance of those photos of the sun visors and steering wheel? I'm still interested (but not in a hurry).

STUAW11
2nd July 2013, 06:49 PM
Hi Stu. Any chance of those photos of the sun visors and steering wheel? I'm still interested (but not in a hurry).

Hi mate, sorry i havnt forgot, been a bit busy, il get some pics in the next few days, pm me your email and send them direct. Stu