PDA

View Full Version : Eurostyle side skirts

cabbydave
27th May 2013, 08:20 AM
I've decided to sell my eurostyle sde skirts. They are genuine and not copies in good condition but do need a very small amout of work to fit. These are super rare and look good in my opinion. Only reason im selling them is ive had yet another change of plan to the look of my 1-5. £120 plus postage I will post some pics as soon as bt sort my internet out but there are a few images on some of my posts on this forum or google euro style mr2 mr woods still makes the front and rear bumpers and ive got a spare set of bpers ill be selling soon.

Boondougal
28th May 2013, 07:49 AM
morning Dave, there is an outside chance that i would be interested in these. it would be good to get some pics etc if you have the opportunity. I have had a look online so i'm pretty sure i know the parts you have but if you get a moment then it would be appreciated.

what direction are you taking the look of the car in?

Thanks

cchrysos
28th May 2013, 07:57 AM
So what's the latest plan with the 1.5 then Dave?
I may be popping up your way soon. If I do, I will let you know.

cabbydave
28th May 2013, 08:02 AM
I will post some pics as soon as my internet is repaired. Due to the plan I had for the 3 different kits I was going to make into on I recon it will take me forever to do, so im going standard mk1a look with a big tail pipe

cchrysos
28th May 2013, 08:42 AM
Excellent! My favourite look! Are you going to try and get some spats Dave?

cabbydave
28th May 2013, 08:55 AM
Got some now

cabbydave
28th May 2013, 10:50 AM
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/showthread.php?14110-my-1-5-project theres a picture I took a few months ago

Boondougal
28th May 2013, 11:57 AM
Thanks for that.

I'll have to have a think about it so no worries if someone else come in for them.

I really am in 2 minds because i like the way the main sill section is but i hate the rear wheel arch bit so i would basically be heavily modifying them if they went on my car... which given the rarity seems like a big shame.

Woodsport
30th May 2013, 06:57 AM
Dave i've got £100 for them if Sam doesn't want them and you get no takers, we can sort out delivery some time as i'm in no rush.

cabbydave
30th May 2013, 07:16 AM
Ill ring you this afternoon if thats ok with you Paul.if anyone off tb is coming over to yours they could bring them otherwise ill bubble wrap them up and find a courier

Woodsport
30th May 2013, 05:38 PM
Thanks Dave, we can wait until someone is coming up if you like, i'm in no rush at all.

Boondougal
31st May 2013, 10:18 PM
Glad your taking them Paul, i was thinking about it but it wouldn't be right for me to cut them up. I have a plan with corolla skirts instead.