PDA

View Full Version : Supercharger rear lights.

coverco
14th May 2013, 04:20 PM
I am looking for a set of Supercharger rear lights, has anyone got a set?

autobody
14th May 2013, 08:16 PM
Hi, I have a spare set that I was keeping for a just in case moment, it comes with a spare lock but without the key (not sure if a key can be made for it) they need a good polish.

if interested would take £175.

coverco
14th May 2013, 08:32 PM
Is this the full set including centre panel, also you say they need a good polish but is there any damage. Is the lock the extra long one?

Finally where are you in Manchester, I am just over the hill so would come and collect.

autobody
14th May 2013, 08:38 PM
No damage to the lights and is complete with the number plate holder, they are on the car at the moment I took the original set off to polish up. I am in Manchester (Ashton under lyne) but the car is at Peter @ SBITS at the moment. I'll see if I can find some pic. The lock in the one off a import so not sure if its long or not but its for them lights.

autobody
14th May 2013, 08:41 PM
Found a old pic, sorry not the best pic http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2013/05/DSCF1228-1.jpg

coverco
14th May 2013, 08:49 PM
Peter is about 2 miles from me, I live in Hoylandswaine which is just over Woodhead. Have these been modified for a fog light as there does not appear to be a separate one in your picture. It all sounds good though, are you coming over to Peter's any time soon?

autobody
14th May 2013, 09:51 PM
Peter is about 2 miles from me, I live in Hoylandswaine which is just over Woodhead. Have these been modified for a fog light as there does not appear to be a separate one in your picture. It all sounds good though, are you coming over to Peter's any time soon?

I don't tknow about the break light mod, simply because the car has been a non runner since I got it. But I suspect it has but will ask the last owner.

The light have been on the car for over 2 year without a polish.

I may be heading to Peter soon as I may need to remove the steering wheel as looks like someone is interested in it. But will let you know. But if you want to have a look I can let Peter know you may be coming . But I am not sure when I can take these lights off as the car is along way from being finished.

tommundy
15th May 2013, 11:41 AM
There's some for sale on eBay for £2300, which come with a free car! ;)

coverco
20th May 2013, 07:24 PM
I have managed to source some lights from the US, three and a half sets for £260. Once I sort myself out I should have two spare sets so if anyone is looking for a set watch this space :-)