PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

kellscrayand
25th April 2013, 11:15 AM
Hello to all in the club, I am Paul from Fife Scotland and I am proud owner of a 1989 mk1 aw11 4age white GT which I have owned since 2001 since ownership it has undergone full restoration using genuine Toyota parts,I have also a 1995 white mk2 sw20 N A which I have also owned since 2002 this also has been modified with twin toms,K&n,custom stainless exhaust and wolfrace mantis alloys.Dont know whats took me so long to join a mr2 club but here I am anyway and regards to you all.Paul.

Master-B
25th April 2013, 12:07 PM
Hi Paul

Welcome

Lets see some pics then! :-D

HowardB
25th April 2013, 01:00 PM
+1 on the welcome and the pics!

Hi Paul

Welcome

Lets see some pics then! :-D

charged
25th April 2013, 02:17 PM
Welcome along, sorry to hear about the Mk2 but please tell us more about the Mk1 : )

kellscrayand
25th April 2013, 08:07 PM
Lol, now now charged they are both great in there own way,but you will be glad to know that the mk2 is on its way as i have sold it today,will be sorry to see it go as owned for so long,Anyway i have uploaded some pics,the alloys on mk1 are not standard.but i have two standard sets for it.Enjoy.Oh and i will polish up soon and take more for ya all as i am working on it at moment,just done the dreaded fuel pump,was easier than i thought thou.

tommundy
26th April 2013, 02:04 PM
Welcome to the forums Paul! :D

It's always good to see new members coming on and posting. Hopefully you'll find the forums useful and us lot friendly! :)

We look forward to the pics after it's had a good polish. Well done on the fuel pump job!

Cheers,
Tom

Club Chairman & Webmaster

julianw
26th April 2013, 02:38 PM
welcome Paul. Looking forward to some pics.