PDA

View Full Version : not a meet but very important

pistol pete
18th April 2013, 12:25 AM
Looks like we have an old SE member join back with us in a SC mk1!!!
good to see some old faces coming back

The Beach
18th April 2013, 05:27 AM
I wonder who, eh pete? :-)

Kateg28
18th April 2013, 08:09 AM
Eh? What you talking about?

charged
18th April 2013, 08:39 AM
Steveo!!

pistol pete
18th April 2013, 10:23 AM
Oh yes Steve K is back in our midst ;)

Kateg28
18th April 2013, 01:19 PM
I think I knew that. Is Jinxy sorting his car out? Jinxy phoned on Tuesday about coming over to see my SC to see where different bits went but never turned up. I wasn't feeling very well so was reluctant but I will give him a nudge.

charged
18th April 2013, 01:36 PM
I think I knew that. Is Jinxy sorting his car out? Jinxy phoned on Tuesday about coming over to see my SC to see where different bits went but never turned up. I wasn't feeling very well so was reluctant but I will give him a nudge.

No, that'll be for Nigel's SC build. Tony and Nigel collected an SFS hose kit from me for this project a couple of weeks ago

Kateg28
18th April 2013, 03:11 PM
Ok, fair enough. I know I recognised the name when Jinxy said it but couldn't recall who it was. Is it just me or does there seem to be more SC about recently?

andyj
18th April 2013, 03:52 PM
I'm sure you would have met Steve in years gone by Kate. He's one of the best blokes around in the MR2 circuit and he lives very conveniently close to your meets. He had a Mark 1, then A Super Edition ...that went big pulley then turbo! He's been driving an S2000 for past few years but been on and on about getting another SC. As Ollie says Jinxy has been been converting a Mark 1 to SC with Nigel ...ongoing project for a long time :). Steve will be very active going to meets. Hoping Jinxy will get more involved again. If he gets the SC finished there's going to be quite a few SC owners in our part of the world.

EppingMk1SC
18th April 2013, 07:50 PM
Sounds Good, hopefully we can all meet up now the weather has changed for the better

Kateg28
19th April 2013, 07:50 AM
Hmmn, a meet? That would be good.I have arranged several and cancelled them all due to lack of interest. I think we need to give plenty of notice and promote it like a wild thing. Sundays would be good as we can get others along.