PDA

View Full Version : ** Club Shop Offline **

tommundy
8th April 2013, 07:07 PM
Hi all,

You may have noticed that the club shop has been offline for a few weeks now. This is due to some re-jigging going on behind the scenes, which we hope will be sorted out in the coming weeks. The club shop will then be back online and a better order processing system put in place to ensure that orders are processed more quickly and efficiently.

Thank you all for your patience that have made orders and that are wanting to make orders.

Regards,

Tom Mundy

Club Chairman & Webmaster

Master-B
8th April 2013, 08:14 PM
Keep up the good work mate

tommundy
8th April 2013, 08:16 PM
Cheers Kris!

I'll be posting up a summary of the work that's been going on besides the shop soon. Lots of hours spent, but it'll be worth it! :)

coverco
8th April 2013, 08:26 PM
It will be a blooming big post Tom :-)

tommundy
7th July 2013, 10:52 AM
Just a quick update on this.

Tommy and I met on Wednesday and discussed the club shop. We've got an amount of stock and will be re-launching the club shop in the next week or so, once we have double checked some postage costs etc.

There will be an official announcement once it goes live! :)

Cheers,
Tom

PeteP
8th July 2013, 08:52 AM
I've got pennies in my pocket and the NEED for a new t-shirt. Just sayin'. ;)

Johnso
10th July 2013, 08:27 PM
Hi, I have only just joined so do not know what the club shop sells. I have seen a nice red bird key ring on eBay. Will this be available from the club shop?

coverco
10th July 2013, 08:32 PM
It will indeed. Tom and I met last week to work out what we will be selling. The keyring will be one of the items we will be selling. We are waiting for some information from some of our suppliers but hopefully within the next few weeks we will be up and running. I really want to get it sorted before we go to Silverstone if possible.

pistol pete
10th July 2013, 09:23 PM
yeah another one here with some small change i wanna spend in the shop
espcially want some mk1 stickers

coverco
10th July 2013, 09:42 PM
Stickers are no problem either as I make the clubs stickers :-)

The easy way to get one is to come to a show where I am attending, I normally cut a few and give them away (obviously at no cost to the club).

pistol pete
11th July 2013, 12:15 AM
super :)

you coming to JAE?

coverco
11th July 2013, 07:44 AM
Unfortunately I don't do JAE Pete, not my kind of show. I will be at Silverstone later this month and Tatton Park in August if you can make it, although Ben is going to Silverstone so if you ask him nicely he might be able to bring you back a present ;-)

Jawa411
2nd September 2013, 07:55 PM
Any update on when the shop will be back online??

tommundy
2nd September 2013, 09:34 PM
Very soon. I was on holiday recently and just need to find a spare few hours to get it back online. :)

I'll make an announcement once it's live!

Cheers,
Tom

tommundy
20th September 2013, 04:44 PM
Hi all,

The Club Shop will be officially re-launching tomorrow! :)

Cheers,
Tom

HowardB
20th September 2013, 08:13 PM
Hi all,

The Club Shop will be officially re-launching tomorrow! :)

Cheers,
Tom

Don't know what you'll be stocking, but will you be bringing anything with you on Sunday?