PDA

View Full Version : White mk1a possibly for sale

Winniee
25th March 2013, 01:34 AM
As much as I love the mk1 I'm in 2 minds whether I can afford to run 2 cars at the moment..
I have my Golf which both me and my girlfriend like jus needs a bit more power that the funs from the mr2 could fund.

I jus want my money back on it so offers at around the 5 ton mark. Dont mind losing a bit but I'm not happy with losing her as it is. Baby was also due last Thursday so not sure if I'll have time. Big thanks to everyone who helped me the last few days.

If it doesn't go then I suppose I'll have to keep it anyway, just hope someone snatches this from me.

Thanks,

Kyle

(Pictures in my intro thread or if your a member in the restoration thread)

Terry T
28th March 2013, 09:26 AM
Hi Kyle, Only just joined the club (this morning) can not get the photos could you email them terryturner@therseruk.com

Winniee
28th March 2013, 12:21 PM
Yeah no problem mate, will send them over now.

Jawa411
13th May 2013, 04:43 PM
Could you possibly email me some pictures if this car is still for sale.

(New to forum so cannot post URLs) humey6(at)hotmail(dot)com

Jawa411
13th May 2013, 05:15 PM
Kyle,

Thanks for getting the pictures to me so promptly but i am going to say your MR2 isn't for me. Ideally looking for a t-bar model plus oldham is a little too far for me to travel.

Good luck with the sale!!

Matt

Winniee
13th May 2013, 08:31 PM
No problem buddy. Any interest is better than no interest. I have teardrop alloy wheels aswell that would be included but they arent on the car at the moment.

Winniee
18th May 2013, 03:45 PM
Now £350. £400 with teardrop alloys. I simply don't have the time for it as I planned I would.