PDA

View Full Version : 30th JUNE 2013 NORTH PENNINNE RUN ** CANCELLED **

bill hulme
14th February 2013, 11:37 AM
Last year we did this run and wow was it good, Graham (lakelad) organised this and is doing it again,
I personally have never been on such brilliant roads, taking us over the pennines and up to Hexham and hadrian's wall,
I now know the reason bikers use these roads, you are welcome to join use on this terrific days out,
We will be meeting Graham at the Burton services between J35/J36 on the M6 9.30am also meeting at Charnock Richard services J27 M6, leaving at 8.45am
THERE IS A LIMIT OF 12 CARS
PUT YOU NAME DOWN,
1 Graham (lakelad)
2 Bill Hulme
3 Gary (mk1dal)
5 BigP
6 Michaeljapp

Master-B
14th February 2013, 06:17 PM
Sorry I wont be able to make this one

kevs aw11
14th February 2013, 08:29 PM
Hi bill
put me put down for this
thanks kev

BigP
28th February 2013, 06:01 PM
Hi Bill,

I'll need a meeting point somewhere in God's county - no point me heading over the Pennines just to come back to Yorkshire, but please put me down for this one.

Paul

Lakelad
28th February 2013, 08:11 PM
Paul

The route is Kendal, Brough, Middleton-In-Teesdale, Stanhope, Hexham, Haltwhistle, Alston, Tebay

You can meet us anywhere enroute but I have just had a look on googlemaps and from bradford you are probably best heading over via Skipton and Settle to meet us at M6 J36

Hope this is useful.

Graham

BigP
11th March 2013, 10:22 AM
Hi Graham,

That'll be where we met yesterday then!

No problem, I'll make some arrangements nearer the time...

Paul

bill hulme
22nd May 2013, 07:41 AM
Come on people get your name down on this smashing day out, the roads are unbelievable Graham (lakelad) is our leader and never gets it wrong,
A lot of time and effort go's into organising these runs, its up to you to support them.
Bill.

michaeljapp
23rd May 2013, 08:38 PM
Hi Bill,

Can you put me down for this run out please, providing my car doesn't break down again I'll be there.

Michael

bill hulme
4th June 2013, 01:50 PM
ROLL UP, ROLL UP, Join us for one of the best drive around, unbelievable roads that put a big smile on your face.
Bill.

julianw
19th June 2013, 01:44 PM
Hi Bill

I've just realised I can't put my name down for this run as

1/ Tracey is on a girl's trip away in my car that weekend (how did I agree to that?!?) and
2/ I'll be using her Fiesta to get our eldest back from college

Really sorry to be missing this run - it's a great blast with the most spectacular scenery and all types of roads. Give my regards to Hadrian's Wall!

Julian

chief44
21st June 2013, 03:25 AM
I wish I could make this run, I hear it's a corker. Have a good one chaps.

bill hulme
24th June 2013, 03:31 PM
Sorry to say this event is CANCELLED, because of lack of support.

chief44
24th June 2013, 04:42 PM
That's a shame Bill. I would have had my name down in a flash if I wasn't booked for work. Hopefully enough people will be up for having it rescheduled. (August is good for me - apart from the 18th!)

michaeljapp
24th June 2013, 05:04 PM
A shame that there isn't more support for these well run events.

Hopefully there is more names down on the list next time.

Thanks for the hard work Bill.