PDA

View Full Version : 1,2 June 2013 Tatton Park Classic & Performance Car Show & Autojumble

bill hulme
14th February 2013, 10:55 AM
ONLY 15 TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE FOR EACH DAY OF THE EVENT:

1. THE CLOSING DATE FOR TICKETS IS THE 19th APRIL by contacting me before that date either by telephone or email.

2. This is the closing date for notifying the show organisers.

Contact me by telephone on 01204 578147 , or mob 07812738764 bill.hulme@ntlworld.com

I WILL NEED YOUR NAME, ADDRESS, CAR REGISTRATION AND PHONE NUMBER in order to register the tickets..

Bookings can be made for one, or two days, and I also need to know if you will be camping. The charge for camping is £10.00 for any length of time. For motorhomes and caravans the fee is £20.00. You can arrive after 10.00 am on Friday, and help in setting up our area would be appreciated.

In previous years, places have been gone quickly and already at least 6 members have applied for this very popular event. To date, the following have booked places, and it would be helpful to have your information in the following format
Bill.

1. Bill Hulme ............. Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Camping
2 Gary Mellor............ Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Camping
3 Tom Munday........... Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Camping
4 Tommy Ogle........... Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Camping
5 Kris Bates............... Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Camping
6 Julian Weaver......... Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Camping
7 Andew Mellor.......... Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Camping
8 Cathy Mellor........... Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Camping
9 Pual Mayes............ .Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Camping
10 Graham (lakelad)............................. Sunday,
11 Ali Reeves......................... Saturday, Sunday,
12 Denis Eley......................... Saturday, Sunday,
13 Cabbydave........................ Saturday, Sunday
14 N millar............................ Saturday,
15 Ian Cartright......................Saturday
16 AW11mike.........................Saturday
17 Denis Cook........................................Sunday
18James Pass.........................................Sunda y

ALL 15 TICKETS FOR SATURDAY AND SUNDAY ARE TAKEN

cabbydave
14th February 2013, 11:59 AM
Hi Saturday and Sunday C520FWX

N Millar
14th February 2013, 12:45 PM
Hi Bill - Saturday for me please - I will email you my details.

julianw
14th February 2013, 07:32 PM
Hi Bill.
Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Camping. G719XLM and H471TJX (motorhome)

first-footer
23rd February 2013, 07:26 PM
email sent .sat please bill

bill hulme
23rd February 2013, 07:55 PM
Taton Park, There are only 1 places left for Saturday, 3 places for sunday, so be quick you dont miss out.
Bill.

AW11mike
23rd February 2013, 11:55 PM
hi bill, could you put me down for saturday please.

Master-B
24th February 2013, 12:02 AM
I cant wait for this weekend, its great to see such a strong take up so far in advance - one of the simple pleasures of the year is camping at tatton, eating bbq & laughing at a booze fuelled Tommy having mishaps with his tent :grin:

coverco
24th February 2013, 02:22 PM
I am sure someone must have moved the door in my bedroom compartment Kris, although that was at Oulton :p

Mike and I are also looking forward to another great weekend at Tatton, roll on May when I unsorn my car :-)

bill hulme
25th February 2013, 08:36 PM
Tatton Park, There are only 1 places for Sunday, so be quick you don't miss out, A smashing day out there must be 1800 cars on display,Loads to see, A mastiff auto jumble lots of goodies for the ladies. And all free with the last tickets left.
Bill.

coverco
25th February 2013, 08:49 PM
Bill why is number 9 blank?

bill hulme
26th February 2013, 01:29 AM
The number 9 is left blank so I can put someone in that would like the weekend, It makes it easier to see whats going on.
Bill.

BigP
27th February 2013, 09:40 PM
Email sent Bill for both days please!

bill hulme
27th February 2013, 10:00 PM
Tatton Park, There are only 2 places for Sunday, so be quick you don't miss out, A smashing day out there must be 1800 cars on display,Loads to see, A mastiff auto jumble lots of goodies for the ladies. And all free with the last tickets left.
Bill.

bill hulme
28th February 2013, 09:42 AM
Tatton Park, There are only 1 places for Sunday, so be quick you don't miss out, A smashing day out there must be 1800 cars on display,Loads to see, A mastiff auto jumble lots of goodies for the ladies. And all free with the last tickets left.
Bill.

Jimbo_Jet
28th February 2013, 11:05 AM
Put me down for Sunday please Bill! :)

Master-B
28th February 2013, 11:26 AM
Well done filling this one so far in advance Bill :grin:

The Mastiffs will be delighted! ;-)

bill hulme
28th February 2013, 12:40 PM
ALL 15 TICKETS FOR SATURDAY AND SUNDAY ARE TAKEN FOR TATTON PARK.
bILL.

bill hulme
14th May 2013, 12:07 PM
Hi all, The Tickets for Tatton Park show Arrived today, I will post the out asp, Show you ticket at the main gate, Or you will be charged to get in,
I need you all on plot B11 by 9.00am so be early, there are hundreds of cars trying to get in and long queues by 9.00, I have to position 15 cars on a small plot
if you arrive late it causes chaos.
Bill.

Jimbo_Jet
14th May 2013, 12:20 PM
Will be there nice and early! :)

coverco
14th May 2013, 12:55 PM
I will be there Friday afternoon Bill, does Julian still have the gazebo ? Are we camping down in the dip as usual or are we going to try for nearer to the fence?

bill hulme
14th May 2013, 03:44 PM
I will be there Friday afternoon Bill, does Julian still have the gazebo ? Are we camping down in the dip as usual or are we going to try for nearer to the fence?
Julian has the Gazbo, I would like to camp in the same area, as we all stop together.
All the Tickets are now posted, will all please let me know when you receive yours.
Bill.

tommundy
15th May 2013, 11:54 AM
Looking forward to this! I may have my arm twisted to make a big stew on the Friday night! :) Lois and me are off to a Muse gig on Saturday night (well, doors open at 5pm so we may have to talk to a marshall about getting let out before 4pm), but we should be back by midnight ish, so plenty of time for drinking! :D

I should pick up my Tatton tickets when I'm in Beverley next weekend.

Master-B
15th May 2013, 11:55 AM
I may have my arm twisted to make a big stew on the Friday night!

Cor! The food of champions, let us know if you want any ingredients bringing

tommundy
15th May 2013, 12:08 PM
Cheers Kris!

I did have the idea of asking people for donations if they had some stew and then any money over the cost price of the ingredients could go to a chosen charity? Not sure what people would think of that though?

coverco
15th May 2013, 12:28 PM

Would those ingredients be biscuits by any chance :-)

A stew on Friday night would be good Tom but can we buy some better meat this year, you know how fussy I am with my meat ;-)

Can't wait for this, what time is everyone planning on getting there on Friday, I hope to be there about 2 or 3pm to get set up.

Master-B
15th May 2013, 01:14 PM
Would those ingredients be biscuits by any chance :-)

A stew on Friday night would be good Tom but can we buy some better meat this year, you know how fussy I am with my meat ;-)

Can't wait for this, what time is everyone planning on getting there on Friday, I hope to be there about 2 or 3pm to get set up.

No Tommy, I have had my fill of biscuits & this is backed up by science - compare my jeans size from 8 years ago to those I wear today!! I was thinking of raiding my dads allotments for carrots and onions and all that :-)

I am going to try and work from home on the friday, in which case I'll stop in to claim a campervan & awning sized camping plot mid afternoon. Otherwise it will be about 8pm & i'll need some folk to selfishly park their mk1's to save me ample camping space.

Which reminds me... Bill the ticket arrived today, thanks. Can you check that I'll have no issues getting the van in though, as it says tent on it instead of camper. Cheers mate.

88mister2
15th May 2013, 01:45 PM
Thanks Bill, the ticket arrived today. See you all on the 1st June
Denis

coverco
15th May 2013, 02:09 PM
My ticket also arrived, thanks Bill. See you all soon :-)

BigP
15th May 2013, 03:15 PM
Ticket arrived today Bill - 9.00am on the Friday - M62 in rush hour? Zikes!!!

Master-B
15th May 2013, 03:30 PM
I wouldnt have thought you need to be there at 9 on friday mate, he means for the show days

coverco
15th May 2013, 03:42 PM
Get there as early as you can on the Friday so that we can get a good pitch.

bill hulme
15th May 2013, 05:08 PM
FRIDAY.... I will arrive about 3.00 pm the sooner you can get there about that time the better so we can all be together camping.
Bill.

coverco
15th May 2013, 07:16 PM
Bill, it will be you Mike and me as always, unless Kris can get there early.

Hopefully Julian will get there at a reasonable time and we can surround his massive motor home :-)

Master-B
15th May 2013, 07:53 PM
Ill do my best :-)

Lakelad
15th May 2013, 09:06 PM
Ticket arrived today - Thanks Bill

Graham

coverco
16th May 2013, 01:12 PM
Oh I just thought, does anyone want a t-shirt like we had last year. I know Alison wanted one but if anyone else wants one let me know, the price will be the same £6 black polo with name and club name on front and MR2 MK1 club logo on back.

Kris, if Alison wants one let me know what size (by PM if you like :-) )

Here is a picture of Gary with his on, Julian has his on as well under his fleece :-)

http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2012/06/_MG_9174-1.jpg

N Millar
17th May 2013, 12:45 PM
I will be there early Saturday morning - ticket arrived this week.

Jimbo_Jet
17th May 2013, 01:37 PM
Go my ticket yesterday, thanks Bill!

Did you get your PC sorted and do you need me to come round with Photoshop for you?

julianw
17th May 2013, 01:45 PM
Tommy - can you do me another shirt please? Only having one scares me that i'll mess it up! I've got work in Birmingham on the Friday but aim to get the camper in in the evening anyway, wherever you choose, people. Bill - got my ticket thanks. Tom - my camper kitchen is at your disposal whenever. I'm up for the charitable stew. And did someone say The Mastiffs are going to be there? I love their gigs!

coverco
17th May 2013, 02:47 PM
Course I can Julian, you had a medium last time didn't you?

coverco
21st May 2013, 03:01 PM
Julian please confirm size.

The cut off for shirts is Thursday 23rd as I need to order them on Friday :-)

bill hulme
22nd May 2013, 07:30 AM
The Club has supplied 3 Trophy's for Tatton, The cars will be judged on Sunday as normal,
There are still places for the Tatton show in August if you put your name down.
Bill.

Master-B
22nd May 2013, 10:00 AM
Bill did you get the chance to check up on that ticket query I had?

EDIT: thanks for the call mate

coverco
22nd May 2013, 04:34 PM
Bill did you get the chance to check up on that ticket query I had?

Was the query "Is the ticket valid for people with bald spots" by any chance :-)

I am so looking forward to a show .......

Master-B
22nd May 2013, 05:27 PM
Its not a bald spot, its a big crown.

coverco
22nd May 2013, 05:29 PM
Its not a bald spot, its a big crown.

Off course it is, silly me :-)

tommundy
24th May 2013, 06:04 PM
Woo, woo, not long now! :D

Now, where's that sun?...

coverco
24th May 2013, 07:31 PM
^^^^^^^^

What he said :-)

N Millar
27th May 2013, 06:49 PM
Hi guys - what happens if it rains.... I have never taken mine out in the wet....

tommundy
27th May 2013, 06:55 PM
It won't melt. Even Tommy brings his to Tatton if it rains. :)

The weather forecast looks good anyway at the moment, so nothing to worry about.

Master-B
27th May 2013, 06:56 PM
We get wet! It rained almost constantly for 3 days last year... generally we stayed in the gazebo but it did stop every now and then to check out the show, have a campfire etc

AW11mike
27th May 2013, 07:49 PM
Rain is not going to stop me going! MY DETAILING!!!:o

coverco
27th May 2013, 08:01 PM
It is not a case of if it rains it is a case of how much it rains :-)

My car gets wet 2 to 3 times a year depending on how many shows I go to. I have owned the car for over 6 years and have only used the lights once!!! I don't take mine out in the rain or the dark but you have to make an exception for the shows.

mk1 dal
27th May 2013, 10:08 PM
if it rains it rains but personally i will be wearing my beer coat( at night ) so i wont care :lol:are we having a wee drop of Whiskey this year Tommy mate .im really looking forward to this show rain or shine ,to all people new to tatton don't be afraid to socialize with the regular attendees everybody is friendly and sociable and a great bunch . to get the best out of this show show camping is a must , the night time is great fun . are we cutting the grass this year , the wifes taking the merc has the blue mr2 wont be ready so i could bring the mower and get the generator off Phil to cut the grass , + my brothers car has not been flatted or mopped yet( new paint ) so it could be done at tatton using the gen for power to show how to get your paint work to show condition . not long now :+:

gary

coverco
28th May 2013, 06:01 AM
A wee dram would go down nicely Gary, strictly for medicinal purposes off course :-)

tommundy
29th May 2013, 05:37 PM
Well, it looks like I'll be bringing the new blue car as I'm still waiting on the last few parts to rebuild the drive shaft on the black one. I'll bring a number plate from the black one to help sweet talk the marshals to allow entry in a different car!

Weather forecasts are looking promising too. :D *touches wood*

Cheers,
Tom

coverco
29th May 2013, 05:44 PM
I wish I was going in a blue car :-)

Who fills in the tickets? If it is Bill then surely you can change it, otherwise just bluetak your number plates from the 1.5 on the blue car, once you are in the grounds of Tatton it should not matter.

Master-B
29th May 2013, 05:50 PM
At least its the same make and model Tom... Mrs Gary is coming in a merc estate :-D Looking forward to the stand this year with your stripped out special, Andys bumblebee paint job and aw11mikes detailed jdm style car its cool to have a few different interpretations there. A stand full of identical show queens like the tr7 or capri clubs always turn out is just boring.

AW11mike
29th May 2013, 06:14 PM
looking foward to the car show! my MR2 has never been in a show before,so just finished polishing my teardrops:D,looking foward to meeting everybody and checking out the cars!:D

Master-B
29th May 2013, 06:22 PM
Youll love it mate great laugh on the stand, so much cool stuff to see, loads of stalls selling more detailing kit than you could dream of AND the sun will be shining :-D

coverco
29th May 2013, 07:47 PM
I am now ready :-)

http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2013/05/a2ba523d9149b051086a7ad3c83da34a_zps9f33-1.jpg

Master-B
29th May 2013, 07:55 PM
What are you bringing your snow sled for Tommy, its sun sun sun all weekend ;-)

bill hulme
29th May 2013, 07:58 PM
There are still places left for the August Tatton Show, So put your name down.
Bill.

coverco
29th May 2013, 08:03 PM
What are you bringing your snow sled for Tommy, its sun sun sun all weekend ;-)

This will allow me to bring extra stuff Kris, I have already set a bottle of Jack Daniels out, hopefully I can get a bottle of brandy in as well :-)

Master-B
29th May 2013, 08:11 PM
Ha ha. Nevermind a bottle, you should manage to get a case or 2 on the back there... :-)

coverco
29th May 2013, 08:15 PM
I might not be doing this right but it should be OK :-)

http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2013/05/a408d15afb4eb36d64f43c5d0c5751e2_zpsfa6e-1.jpg

tommundy
29th May 2013, 08:20 PM
I might not be doing this right but it should be OK :-)

http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2013/05/a408d15afb4eb36d64f43c5d0c5751e2_zpsfa6e-1.jpg
What more could you need? :)

Master-B
29th May 2013, 08:24 PM
Cant see any problems there Tommy! Squeeze on a can of shandy for Mike and youre all set!

coverco
29th May 2013, 08:26 PM
Well that's Friday night sorted, I guess I will have to pop out to the Co-op for Saturday nights refreshments :-)

N Millar
30th May 2013, 03:54 PM
I am just putting the finishing touches to mine - mainly fitting a new exhaust..... Realised that I had two bolts missing, so a mate of mine made two for me - here is a piccie of them, quite cool I think

Master-B
30th May 2013, 05:44 PM
Posh!

coverco
30th May 2013, 07:52 PM
What is the weather like over that side of the hill? It is drying up here but it is very wet.

Master-B
30th May 2013, 08:49 PM
Its been nice most of the afternoon mate.

mk1 dal
30th May 2013, 10:26 PM
it been nice in buxton as well this afternoon and drying out well , the wife's not going now (painting lads room ):D:shh: had to put on a disappointed face :lol: , but bob is going and will probable clear the marque in 5 seconds flat with is aromatic farts after Andy's full breakfast Saturday morning :lol: . this is bob for those who don't know .

http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2013/01/wales351-1.jpg (http://s557.photobucket.com/user/mk1dal/media/wales351.jpg.html)

Master-B
30th May 2013, 10:35 PM
What time is everyone getting there tomorrow? Im expecting to land around half 4, mrs b and big vern will be following later on, around 8. Tom... Ive got you some carrots leeks and spuds for the stew as requested mate.

mk1 dal
30th May 2013, 10:38 PM
i will there about 4pm mate .

coverco
31st May 2013, 06:00 AM
I will be there about 2pm, hopefully we can grab our normal pitch.

bill hulme
31st May 2013, 06:04 AM
I should be there about 3.00pm
Bill.

tommundy
31st May 2013, 07:48 AM
We should be there about 4-5pm depending on what time I get finished with the car. I've got the afternoon off work though, woo! :)

The sun is shining over in Sheffield! :D

coverco
31st May 2013, 08:57 AM
Sun is shining in Barnsley, getting ready to go. Try and get there as early as you can Tom so we can claim a good pitch.

Have you told Lois the truth about the showers yet :-)

Master-B
31st May 2013, 10:22 AM
Its toasty here aswell & forecast looks promising for the weekend http://uk.weather.com/weather/weekend-Knutsford-UKXX1623:1:UK

See yers laters

coverco
2nd June 2013, 05:51 PM
Just got home, that was a fantastic weekend. Great to see everyone again and looking forward to Silverstone now :-)

tommundy
2nd June 2013, 06:43 PM
+1!

Firstly, thanks to Bill once again for organising it all.

A cracking weekend, which had the weather to match the great crowd of people that attended! :D

I'm happy that, thanks to Julian bringing his fire pit again, we have brought camp fires back to Tatton Park. There's nothing quite like talking MR2 whilst burning wood!

I'll upload some pics tomorrow as I'm shattered now. :)

Cheers all!

Tom

AW11mike
2nd June 2013, 06:56 PM
thanks bill and everyone ,had a great day,and met some cool people,and thanks bill for letting my brothers car on the stand! cant wait for the next one.:) Mike.

tommundy
2nd June 2013, 07:01 PM
thanks bill and everyone ,had a great day,and met some cool people,and thanks bill for letting my brothers car on the stand! cant wait for the next one.:) Mike.
Great meeting you Mike, and your brother also! Your two cars are stunning and it's obvious that a lot of love and money has gone into making them what they are. I look forward to seeing you start a thread about the supercharger you're working on! :)

PS: You'll have to have a passenger ride my Mk1.5 on the next club run we're both at.

AW11mike
2nd June 2013, 07:10 PM
Great to meet you to Tom, thanks for the compliment mate,me and my brother are AW11 mad! cant wait for a run in your 1.5! will start a thread soon as we are only 26 hours into the rebuild :), thanks again mate,see you at the next one. mike

coverco
2nd June 2013, 07:53 PM
What Tom said Mike, your car and Glynn's were really nice. Hope you had a good time and look forward to seeing you again in August :-)

Camp next time it really is great fun and you will have a great time.

AW11mike
2nd June 2013, 09:00 PM
Thanks so much Tommy, great to meet you mate! Will camp next time! Cant wait!:)

Master-B
2nd June 2013, 09:02 PM
What a good weekend. We are sunburnt & shattered, but wouldn't have it any other way. Looking forward to more of the same in August. Well done Bill for organising another great event :-D

Lakelad
2nd June 2013, 09:26 PM
Great to see everybody today and a BIG thanks to Bill for organising us all!

Great chat and banter, great weather, great cars but my arms are so sunburnt!!!!!! OWWWWWWWWWW!

N Millar
2nd June 2013, 09:50 PM
Well I was only there Saturday, and thoroughly enjoyed myself.
Thanks Bill, for organising and making Faye and I feel so welcome.

Now I know what I need to do to my car to get it closer to the standard of everyone else's - but hey the car is on the road and I was there!

Thanks all - will get back to you about August ASAP.

mk1 dal
3rd June 2013, 12:56 AM
arrrrrr not a bad weekend i suppose it was dry sunny and a few cars to be seen :lol: it was brilliant and again thanks to bill for sorting the event out ( he was up at 6 Am both mornings to meet members coming on to the stand for 8 AM:clap: ) i was up a 6 in body but certainly not mind and only down to bob i was up ( renamed stinky due to his full English breakfast Saturday morning :oops:) wanting a walk thought the stunning tatton grounds , it got rid of the hangover at least . it was a pleasure to meet Mike, Glynn at last , great lads who aren't scared of spending money on there cars both were a credited to them :clap: . there was a special car which Denis owns was on the stand Sunday . A one owner form new ( his wife's car ) and just hit 30000 miles a totally un abused mint mk1 and a pleasure to see , and ironically parked next to it is a same year car with 240000 miles same owner from new brought from the same dealership now needing a fare bit of tlc . Anyway top weekend and now looking forward to silverstone .

pics

its a dogs life

http://imageshack.us/a/img692/5873/picture1864.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img843/9987/picture1868.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img560/6399/picture1865.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img405/7466/picture1867.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img829/2338/picture1876.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img27/7504/picture1875.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img812/4084/picture1874o.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img713/358/picture1873.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img38/8200/picture1872.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img268/9136/picture1871.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img221/2346/picture1870.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img405/4817/picture1883p.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img10/5859/picture1882.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img825/6190/picture1881r.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img17/7874/picture1877c.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img41/1816/picture1880.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img5/4447/picture1879.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img51/135/picture1878.jpg

gary

AW11mike
3rd June 2013, 07:10 AM
hi Gary,good to meet you to mate,Bob is cool :),keep up the great work with the MR2's, both cars you did looked fantastic! see you again soon. Mike

chrismanchr
3rd June 2013, 08:39 AM
enjoyed looking around the cars ,some very nice examples this year ,chatted to bill for a bit ,he showed me his electric folding mirrors
lol really cool ! ,mine was sat in the car park though as I'd forgot the car show was on until sat

Rick McRick
3rd June 2013, 10:27 AM
I tried to get down to see all you guys here.
I spent almost two down in crawling stop start traffic from leaving the M6 and gave up and went for a pub lunch.
Gutted I missed it, but will hopefully make it down to the next one.

chief44
3rd June 2013, 01:05 PM
Nice pictures Gary. Looks like I missed a great weekend out. Next year!

Master-B
3rd June 2013, 08:31 PM
Nice pictures Gary. Looks like I missed a great weekend out. Next year!

Whats wrong with this year... theres another one in August ;-)

chief44
3rd June 2013, 09:24 PM
Aha, that'll do then! I'll try my best. Might even have my boot-space/booze-space back by then. Crackin'

chief44
3rd June 2013, 09:29 PM
Bugger! Scrap that. Just checked and I'm working that weekend. Rubbish!

AW11mike
4th June 2013, 08:37 AM
750751 some photos of the stand! i hope!:)

Boondougal
4th June 2013, 10:12 PM
I literally could not be annoyed more that I didn't see this stand. I went last minute as a relative of mine had a beetle and a camper can in light blue on show(beetle won something) so I wasn't sure if anyone mk1 was there. No idea how I missed it but glad you had a good time. Fingers crossed I can join you one day.

bill hulme
5th June 2013, 08:38 AM
I literally could not be annoyed more that I didn't see this stand. I went last minute as a relative of mine had a beetle and a camper can in light blue on show(beetle won something) so I wasn't sure if anyone mk1 was there. No idea how I missed it but glad you had a good time. Fingers crossed I can join you one day.

Hi, there's another show in August if you want to show your car and get a free ticket to get in.
Bill.

julianw
5th June 2013, 05:55 PM
Nice to see everyone. Thanks again, Bill, for your organisational skills! A great show.

Lologee
21st July 2013, 09:13 PM
Hi all! I'm tommundy's other half :-) I've finally got round to editing and uploading my photos from Tatton this year. Here they are (in case anyone's interested!)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lologee/sets/72157634732987555/

Master-B
21st July 2013, 10:18 PM
Thanks Lois, some great pics there, loving the one of bob scrounging for even more food!

coverco
22nd July 2013, 06:09 AM
Very artistic Lois :-)

Lologee
25th July 2013, 10:17 AM
Thanks guys! Getting excited about Silverstone now - I should probably start packing :D