PDA

View Full Version : Silver!

paulmannion
8th February 2013, 12:30 PM
I saw this last night, I'd quite like the front wings but I'm not sure about the rest of it! I've got a silver one and it's impossible buying colour matched parts.

Then again, this has had respray...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1987-TOYOTA-MK1-MR2-SPARES-OR-REPAIR-NO-BREAKING-SOLD-AS-ONE-/121063630084?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item1c2ff46504

mk1 dal
9th February 2013, 10:24 PM
hi , this would make a very nice car , the water must be coming out of 1 of the 2 steel water pipes at the back off the engine as long as its rusted out and not burst due to frost damage it shouldn't be a problem and wont have damage the engine . if any one is thinking of buying to put back on the road you should budget around a grand to fix it ,eg tyres , brakes , maybe rear calipers , hand brake cables , disc , battery , full service ,welding . and mot but the list could endless . it was parked up for a reason 3 years ago and it usually an expensive one , but reading between the lines it looks like the owner might sadly be no longer with us. its been a club car in the past it got a sticker on the back two's company . im very tempted to buy this myself but i would be really pushing it with 4 mk1 already the wife might go mad , but then do i care :lol: no