PDA

View Full Version : oulten park gold cup

mk1 dal
18th January 2013, 04:38 PM
hi , i now there was a few disappointed faces that we aren't going to oulten park this year but now we might be . i have spoken to my mate and he says its free if your showing cars and its taking place on the bank holiday August 24 to 26 . Chris evens will be there with his Ferrari collection . bill is now sorting out if we can get in or not . fingers crossed we will as this event is better than the last one we attended .

coverco
18th January 2013, 04:46 PM
That is the week after Tatton Gary, I don't think my wife will be impressed with two weekends away on the trot but put me down anyway :-)

mk1 dal
18th January 2013, 04:52 PM
hi bring her with you Tommy , if we get in my wife says she wants to go ( might have to calm down the drinking though but on the + side i wont have to do any cooking :lol:) .

coverco
18th January 2013, 04:58 PM
If I bring my wife I will have to up the drinking :p

Seriously though she is not into camping, after last Oulton I think I need to fit some more doors in my tent though, so I can get out in the middle of the night :-)

mk1 dal
18th January 2013, 05:15 PM
that was so funny mate when you couldn't find you way out , that was a top night but Saturday morning i thought my world had ended when the race cars woke me up a 8 , proper hang over :p

coverco
18th January 2013, 05:18 PM
It was funny in the morning mate but at the time my bedroom was in danger of becoming a swimming pool :-)

bill hulme
18th January 2013, 09:09 PM
Was it you lad that shouted, let me open the zip dad let me help you!
Bill.

mk1 dal
18th January 2013, 09:18 PM
priceless :lol::lol::lol: tommy is a legend

coverco
18th January 2013, 09:19 PM
No Bill, Mike said he was too tired to get up, strangly when I found a zip into his bedroom he suddenly decided to help me get outside, great weekend though :p

mk1 dal
18th January 2013, 09:36 PM
there's nothing like self preservation to spur one on :lol:, top weekend and we must do it again , great fun and the breakfast in
Julian camper ( tardis ) was the the best , really looking forward to this years shows , top fun

AW11mike
28th January 2013, 11:24 AM
sounds great,i will be there,love watching the cobras! the masters historic is saturday march the 16th,is always good watching oldschool racecars round druids!:D

first-footer
23rd February 2013, 07:29 PM
keep me posted on this