PDA

View Full Version : mad price

cabbydave
23rd November 2012, 09:38 PM
You would think for the price he would put the toyota badge on the front bumper and fix the aerial at least
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TOYOTA-MR2-MR-2-MK1-1988-MARK-1-MK-2-SEATER-SPORTS-CAR-AW11-CLASSIC-ROADSTER-/200852756787?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item2ec3c1d933

julianw
25th November 2012, 01:28 AM
Carpets and driver's seat fabric look a bit grubby and a bit of black on the pedals would go a long way. Pity about the cheap and crappy aerial, the cam covers and the mudflaps should have the letters picked out in silver IIRC. For seven grand, I too would expect it to be closer to concourse.
I have a favourite word for people who roll out this sort of marketing spiel (or lies) so effortlessly. But I'm going to be good and not print it. Save to say, I'm with the late, great Bill Hicks on this one.

Rinzler
25th November 2012, 12:25 PM
Totally agree guys, there are still gems out there that are at a good price, I paid £1500 for mine and it has a fsh, every single receipt, every MOT certificate and tax disc as well as the sales receipts for when it left the showroom in 89, plus all the leaflets, manuals and the toolkit complete.