PDA

View Full Version : Still alive???????

alpha13
7th November 2012, 09:45 AM
is anyone still alive in the irish contingent of the club???? or has everyone disappeared??

MR2MK1
7th November 2012, 01:28 PM
Good to hear from you, i was just saying the same thing to Roberta the other night and was going to post something at the weekend but you beat me to it lol:D
Well Mark i am looking forward to a better year in 2013 than we had this year .I think the highlight of 2012 was having the guys (Richard & Mike) over for the Kilbroney Show apart from that we really did nothing ,for some reason everyone seemed to loose interest so will have to try and drum it back again in 2013,don't know about you but i have the car back in the garage under cover for the winter with only a few small things to do for next year it will only see the light of day for the odd run round the block to keep everything moving .
Good to see your still alive and well stay in touch
Colin :+:

alpha13
12th November 2012, 11:34 AM
LOL so you are alive then too :D :D :D :D
yeah last year was pretty dissapointing for us as a club :( but hopefully as you said next year will be better one... any word from anyone else??
guess we better get planning for the march run now then!!! any suggestions or ideas???
unfortunately my car is out in the weather :( :( :( no choice and plenty to be done with it too....especially a repaint that is seriously overdue... but sure got to keep going.. my one was only out three time this year..kilbroney,terenure and then the ivvcc autumn run last month...mind you that was more as a marshall that a run :) :)
hope you and roberta are keeping well and looking forward to the xmas with the family :) :) :)
please god next year will be MUCH better all round :) :)

coverco
12th November 2012, 07:34 PM
If any of you fancy a trip to the mainland I would highly recommend Oulton park. Great facilities and a full day of racing on the Saturday. Not far from Liverpool either. It is a while since I have been on the Liverpool ferry ( normally go Stranraer these days) it is from memory a bit expensive but the trip is worth it. If you need any information just ask :thumbup:

alpha13
13th November 2012, 11:52 AM
thanks for the info and suggestion tommy..all greatly appreciated :) :)
hopefully we will have something like that with a few people next year...
get some fun and run back in the club this side...been a very very quiet
year this year :( :( fingers crossed the recession doesnt kill us completely :D :D

coverco
13th November 2012, 12:42 PM
Recession?? Weirdly I have had the best two years since I started running my own business in 1998, I know it is tough out there though had a few bad years before the last two. If you fancy a North West meet let us know and we will make sure you have a good trip over the water :D

alpha13
13th November 2012, 03:05 PM
thanks for the offer tommy. defo keep that in mind :) cheers.

MR2MK1
14th November 2012, 05:37 PM
Yes and Tommy can supply the T Shirts :D

coverco
14th November 2012, 06:30 PM
Can do, Colin.

alpha13
20th November 2012, 09:43 AM
as long as they are not pink t-shirts LOL :) :) :) :D