17/18 AUGUST 2013 TATTON PARK CLASSIC VINTAGE
AND AUTO JUMBLE (CAMPING)

22nd SEPTEMBER 2013 THE SECOND PEAK DISTRICT RUN

0N ANY OF THE RUNS OUT THERE WILL BE A MAXIMUM OF 12 CARS

ON THE RUNS OUT IT IS ALWAYS A FULL DAY OUT WITH A STOPS
FOR A ONE HOUR LUNCH BREAK.

ALL MR2 MK1 OWNERS ARE WELCOME, PLACES SOON GET BOOK UP
SO PUT YOU NAME DOWN WHEN THE POSTINGS COMES UP,
READ THE PASSED EVENTS TO SEE HOW GOOD THEY ARE.
.................................................. .................................................. ............
BILL HULME.

mk1 dal
2nd November 2012, 02:01 AM
hi , another fun filled year planed ( ps bill ,change peaks run to may mate ) . only 5 months to wait , god i hate this time of year . it would be great to see new faces attending these runs next year and meet up with fantastic people who now regularly attend and enjoy them . they are not to be missed .

gary

lukemk1
2nd November 2012, 11:29 AM
From what ive read and you have told me the peak runs seems like such a laugh and enjoying drive. if all goes to plan ill be tagging along this year, thing of booking a BnB to save an early morning drive lol Would also be good to meet people and put some faces to some names :)

tommundy
2nd November 2012, 01:32 PM
Hi Bill,

Cheers for posting this up. I'll add it to the list of events for next year! I can't wait to go on some of the runs again! Perhaps I'll even organise that East & North Yorkshire run that I've been threatening to do for a few years! :)

Tom.

Lakelad
2nd November 2012, 07:42 PM
Hi Bill,

Cheers for posting this up. I'll add it to the list of events for next year! I can't wait to go on some of the runs again! Perhaps I'll even organise that East & North Yorkshire run that I've been threatening to do for a few years! :)

Tom.

Tom - There's nothing in for October so maybe you should follow through with your threat!

Dates in the diary and on the calendar.

Graham.

chief44
2nd November 2012, 09:00 PM
Excellent, nice one Bill. I'll try my best to make it to afew of these events. The 1.5 should be mot'd next week so fingers crossed.

mk1 dal
2nd November 2012, 09:42 PM
Excellent, nice one Bill. I'll try my best to make it to afew of these events. The 1.5 should be mot'd next week so fingers crossed.

hi, looking forward to seeing the car and most importantly meeting you the owner at some of these events , you will enjoy it and made more than welcome . good luck with the mot but i think its more a formality after all the work and time you have put in to the car and should pass no problem .

gary

HowardB
17th December 2012, 08:56 PM
Hi Bill, and all

Can I sign up for the May Peaks run?

Might also try to make it to Tatton.

Cheers, Howard
ps Gary, Have pm'd you (I think! Still getting used to the forum!)

N Millar
13th February 2013, 08:54 PM
Hi Bill,

Can I sign up for the Tatton Park show on 2nd June? I am a new member (fully paid) and this will be the first outing for my 89 white MR2 - been to the show every year, and now my car is finally ready to take to this show - cant wait :)