PDA

View Full Version : Adrian Flux - Beat Any Quote offer.............

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX
31st October 2012, 02:45 PM
As we head towards the festive season, one of the last things we want to be shelling out for is your car insurance! Rather than wait for the January sales, here at Adrian Flux we have decided to offer you some unbeatable savings right away!

As well as offering unbeatable cover, Adrian Flux are also offering unbeatable quotes! If your insurance is due between now and the end of this year, give Flux a call and we will endeavour to beat your renewal price! We are that confident that we will be able to save you money, we will even give you a free Key Care Cover worth £19.50 if we are unable to beat your best price *!

Call Adrian Flux today for a free no obligation quote on 0800 089 0035!
Lines open 9-7 Mon-Fri 9-4 Sat

* Terms and conditions apply. Free key care offer is only available to new customers when supplying proof of alternate quote from an insurer. All proofs of aggregator quotes are excluded. Subject to status and underwriter's acceptance.

bill hulme
31st October 2012, 03:20 PM
I have just re-insured my insurance with you, For the 3rd year on the October 26th, I have yet again had to send in more photos for the guaranteed valuation £15 every two years, not very pleased!
I was quoted £165 by perfomance insurance for it as a main car, not as a second car like your selfs insurance, My cost, Adrian Flux Classic insurance, £195 + £15 and sending in photos.
Bill Hulme N/West Organiser.

muckyman
31st October 2012, 03:55 PM
I have just re-insured my insurance with you, For the 3rd year on the October 26th, I have yet again had to send in more photos for the guaranteed valuation £15 every two years, not very pleased!
I was quoted £165 by perfomance insurance for it as a main car, not as a second car like your selfs insurance, My cost, Adrian Flux Classic insurance, £195 + £15 and sending in photos.

maybe a stupid question..... but if Performance Insurance was cheaper, and you're pi$$ed off with having to resubmit pics and pay £15 for agreed valuation, why didn't you just leave Flux and go to Performance?

coverco
31st October 2012, 07:26 PM
maybe a stupid question..... but if Performance Insurance was cheaper, and you're pi$$ed off with having to resubmit pics and pay £15 for agreed valuation, why didn't you just leave Flux and go to Performance?

+1

charged
1st November 2012, 09:17 AM

A car's condition can change significantly year on year let alone over a 2 year period. I'm struggling to see why this is N issue for you, £15 is cheap for an agreed valuation and insurers need photos to assess the condition of the car.
Also, both prices are fantastic.

paulmannion
1st November 2012, 10:09 AM
I have tried Adrian Flux a few times and found them to be rubbish. As a younger owner there best offer was about £1,000 when I got it fully comp with another insurer for less than £400!

It would save a lot of people's times by just saying "we only insure cars a second vehicle".....

charged
1st November 2012, 11:25 AM
It would save a lot of people's times by just saying "we only insure cars a second vehicle".....

That isn't the case though. Flux are the uk's largest broker and deal with all sorts if different business.

The only thing to criticise is the ridiculous 'unbeatable savings' claim. Saying that has just set themselves up for a fall

old petrolhead
2nd November 2012, 03:03 PM
I have had my V6 3L insured with Adrian Flux for 5 years. Each year they quoted a good price for a very modified car. I tried Ken Salmon a couple of times via Houghton. Even with Ken’s influence they were not able to offer a better price. I have had a great experience with Adrian flux. If you get a better offer elsewhere, then move. Don’t just moan about it.

mrchoo
15th June 2013, 05:31 AM
Hi highly recomend adrian flux after shopping around for quotes these came out best got a realy good deal on classic ins

Kateg28
17th June 2013, 08:10 AM
That isn't the case though. Flux are the uk's largest broker and deal with all sorts if different business.

Just noticed this and might just have to take issue. They aren't the UK's largest broker, however they may be the UK's largest motor broker. I work for the largest UK based insurance broker but whilst we do have an arm that does personal lines, they aren't very big.

(Please don't slap me Ollie!)