PDA

View Full Version : ** SOLD ** Bill Hulme Selling his MK1

bill hulme
23rd October 2012, 01:39 PM
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2012/10/IMG_9300-1.jpg
My mk1 has lots done to it,
Both rear arches cut out and replaced, Sills repaired, The car was resprayed this was all done by Gary (mk1dal) this year.
It has had the following done over the last couple of years, Engine Stripped and rebuilt with new bearings, water pump, clutch, timing belts etc, Jimi bracket
Stainless exhaust, Higher 5th gear modification, poly bushed, Modern headlights, the T Bar sorted and dos not leak, Twin pot calipers on the front with grooved discs the the rear has mr2 mk2 bigger calipers 15"x7" Alloys with good tyres, New front wings and crash bar fitted by the previous owner, Pioneer radio cd player with speakers front and back
this is a good clean car that has do 132000 miles, The engine uses no oil, this is not a concourse car but it is in excellent condition, and mechanically very sound,
MOT till January 24th.
As I am taking of the road a the end of the month there will be no road tax.
The price £1900. I have been told its worth £2000 + because of all that has been done to it.
Contact number 01204 578147
Mobile 078 127 38764
Bill
PS the only reason the car is beening sold, is that I have a mk1 Import in my garage that I need to put on the road.
New shock absorber all round a couple of years ago

Rick McRick
23rd October 2012, 02:00 PM
You should sell that Jimi bracket separate, I hear they are worth £50 ;)

Jimbo_Jet
23rd October 2012, 02:41 PM
Can-o-worms Rick! ;)

Good luck with the sale Bill! I can vouch for the fact that this is a good condition car plus it has excellent modifications, chief among which is the longer 5th gear which has got to be worth a couple hundred pounds of anyone's money alone.

Jimbo_Jet
23rd October 2012, 02:42 PM
Think I'm right in saying it also has the 'sleepy-eye' modification Bill?

Master-B
23rd October 2012, 03:29 PM
My mk1 has lots done to it

This is going to make a great car for someone, it has wanted for nothing during Bill's ownership, the 5th gear & brake mods are great improvements and the respray earlier this year is the icing on the cake. You wont need it Bill, but good luck with the sale mukka

coverco
23rd October 2012, 04:35 PM
Good luck with the sale Bill, so will you be coming to the shows in the Supercharger next year?

bill hulme
24th October 2012, 08:58 PM
Update, The mk1 as new shock absorber all round a couple of years ago

bill hulme
7th November 2012, 11:59 AM
If and whenever my car is sold I will put a 12 momths MOT on it, The car is is tax till the end of October 2013, But this will have to be paid for as an extra for the time remaining.
Bill.

bill hulme
4th December 2012, 06:32 PM
My MK1 has now been re-undersealed 2weeks ago ready for winter.
Bill.

bill hulme
15th December 2012, 04:46 PM
My mk1 is now Sold to one of our new members Howard from Leeds, so its gone to a good home.
Bill.

cabbydave
15th December 2012, 04:59 PM
He has got a bargin as that car has been well loved