PDA

View Full Version : 1987 red MK1 - £600 in Norfolk

TinaV
10th September 2012, 07:48 PM
Hi all,

Some of you may remember me. I'm Tina and used to be on here as Blue84 but forgot my password as haven't been on in a while! I have a red MK1 which has to go due to house ownership and is currently sitting taking up space on the driveway. Some of you may remember me from various meets I went to 2-3 years ago.

Here is her info:

Owned since 17 May 2008 when she was on 113,000. Sunroof model.

Good Points:

Since owning it this car has had a new timing belt, along with alternator belt and waterpump. New clutch and refurbished gearbox (trying to find receipt but was done through a recommendation on IMOC). Also a Microscan M1600 Cat 2 Immobiliser was fitted on 05.07.08 for Insurance purposes. Tyres replaced with Toyo Proxes PX4's. Other parts renewed during ownership including exhaust, ashtray, a wing mirror and H.T Leads. Came with SR Alloys since purchase and the only cosmetic change we have done is replace the front and side indicator lenses with clear lenses instead of the standard ones. Has a CD player.

Bad Points:

Bubbling on rear arches, rust spot on rear valence, scrape on front passenger side wheel arch, crack in front splitter (splitter crack has been there since purchase).

This car has never had any breakdowns, is very reliable and has even gone over to the continent a couple of times on daytrips. Have attended JAE with it and the MR2 World Record Attempt at Silverstone also.

Please note that this car is NOT tax'ed or MOT'ed. MOT expired at the end of July, therefore cannot be driven away.

Car is located in Wymondham Norfolk, just off the A11, 8 miles south of Norwich.

Price £600 o.n.o

Photos are here:

http://s1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh547/MrsTinaV/

Big ben
23rd September 2012, 06:27 PM
Hi there, do you still have this? If so would you be willing to put it through an mot? Cheers, Ben.

Big ben
23rd September 2012, 07:25 PM
Hi there, do you still have this? If so, would you be prepared to put it through an mot? Cheers, Ben.

TinaV
24th September 2012, 10:04 PM
Hi there, do you still have this? If so, would you be prepared to put it through an mot? Cheers, Ben.

Hi,

Yes still have her but put her on EBay last night. Been asked same question on there today, can't get an MOT done as me & Hubby working away til 6th October. The last one expired mid July and it did have to have welding done on a front arm to pass that last test too.