PDA

View Full Version : Mr2 tbar f reg red forsale - great condition £2250

tony01jones
29th August 2012, 09:19 PM
Well maintained and serviced car, polished regularly and kept under cover. 2 Door Coupe, Petrol, Manual. T-BAR. This is a very original unmolested example of a MRK1. 92,000 Previous owner to me was owned by the same family and bought by me 4years ago. It hasn't ever been mistreated. I searched for a long time for this car. The car has extensive service history. With MOT's dating back. Back arches done 4years ago. I've only used the car in the summer and its been off the road under cover over the winters. The car has its original stereo & original car jack. Everything is as original on the car and it is serviced every year. The Cam belt has been recently changed for a genuine Toyota belt. The exhaust was changed 2years ago. The only reason I'm selling is that having a young family I rarely get to enjoy it with the 2 seater issue, very very reluctantly its time to move on. Beautiful car. Valued at £3000 by Practical Classics price guide. Selling for £2250

Please note this is a 23year old car, there are some very small spots of rust near roof panels and on passenger inner door sill. This is it the only rust I've found, apart from that it is sound. Genuine, looked after car.

Rob1966
30th August 2012, 05:44 PM
Hi Tony

Looks like a good car, where are you based?

Cheers

Rob

tony01jones
8th September 2012, 09:00 AM
Hi Rob, sorry for the late reply! I'm just out side of Brighton. Give me a call if you want to discuss, number above

All the best

Rob1966
8th September 2012, 03:50 PM
Thanks Tony, i am in Worthing in the week,so may well give you a call and pop and have a look.

Rob

tony01jones
8th September 2012, 10:01 PM
Great I often take it to work in central Brighton, but am back in Shoreham by about 6ish, your welcome to come to either.