PDA

View Full Version : Afternoon

Towmater
1st August 2012, 01:19 PM
Hi am courtneY from Oldham/Manchester where to start. In past 6 month I've had more cars than I can count but none of them was really exciting or different then my brothers freind decided to sell his mr2 I've wanted one since I was young so sorted a deal out took a train to Bristol and now I have my self a mk1 mr2 :) I has few little things but not to fussed gives me something to do to get it mint conditions signed up mainly for the advice but also to see where the closest mk1s are

tommundy
9th August 2012, 06:43 AM
Hi there,
Sorry for the slight delay in approving your account. There are plenty of members over near you. Post up some more information and pictures about your car! :)
Cheers,
Tom

Kateg28
9th August 2012, 07:33 AM
Welcome to the club. Manchester has a thriving social scene so you are in good hands.

As Tom says, get some pictures up and tell us more about the car.

bill hulme
9th August 2012, 07:46 AM
Hi and welcome to the northwest, we have a plot at the Tatton park Classic car show on the 18/19 of August, come and meet our great set of members, it a big show, and we are very active, could you send me you details name address car reg phone number etc.
Bill Hulme n/w organiser.

Kateg28
9th August 2012, 08:53 AM
Bill Hulme Legend.

Fixed for you.

Rick McRick
9th August 2012, 09:12 AM
Hi, and a thousand welcome to the to the club. You're definitely in the best are (though I am biased).

Looking forward to seeing some pics of the car.

Hope you can make it along to a meet/show/drive some time.

Bill is brilliant and keep the area very active, there is something going on every month.