PDA

View Full Version : If i had the space......i would buy this tomorrow......Gutted!

cchrysos
20th July 2012, 08:49 AM
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Original-Early-Toyota-MR2-with-52-233-Miles-Two-Owners-and-Full-Toyota-History-/280924441591?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item416866cbf7#ht_1081wt_1139

If i cant have it, i hope some very deserving owner does. Someone who will take care of it and enjoy it as a standard car.

Gutted i have not go the space to store it :-(

neiljones308
20th July 2012, 03:53 PM
stunning Mk1a. Worth every penny.

kevin..in
20th July 2012, 04:09 PM
something very sexy about early 1A cars

cchrysos
20th July 2012, 05:08 PM
I agree with both of you......I'm working on a plan ;-)
Will keep you posted!

Jimbo_Jet
20th July 2012, 05:37 PM
something very sexy about early 1A cars

Agreed! I love the contrast of the black trim, I think it helps define the perimeter of the car better and make it look even more retro! :D

Would love the idea of having a few grand to splurge on a minter for summer running...... this one would have me checking it over..... wonder what he'd take for it? (not that I'm in the market for another one, if only!)

Could £3k get you a decent supercharger with 80k on the clock tho?

cchrysos
21st July 2012, 08:48 AM
Agreed! I love the contrast of the black trim, I think it helps define the perimeter of the car better and make it look even more retro! :D

Would love the idea of having a few grand to splurge on a minter for summer running...... this one would have me checking it over..... wonder what he'd take for it? (not that I'm in the market for another one, if only!)

Could £3k get you a decent supercharger with 80k on the clock tho?

I'm going to take a look at it. I can't resist, even though I should! I think he will need to drop the price slightly for me to buy it though.
I'd also love a nice supercharger but there seem to be none about for sale at the moment.

I'll post pics if I end up getting this one!

cchrysos
22nd July 2012, 04:40 PM
I missed out on it :-(.
Gutted!!
The search continues!