PDA

View Full Version : wheels and tyres

kevs aw11
30th June 2012, 10:49 AM
Hi
having a bit of a tidy up have got four wheels mk1b pepper pots in need of a refurb two with good tyres local pick up only
£40.00 send me your e-mail address and will send pictures
thanks kev
(have got other bits just give me a pm )
NOW SOLD PLEASE REMOVE THANKS

Jimbo_Jet
30th June 2012, 02:19 PM
Hi Kev, I'm interested in them if I could have first refusal? Are the wheels kerbed in anyway?

I'm in Wigan and work in Bolton so can get to Manchester easily enough.

Will PM you my email address :)

tommo
30th June 2012, 04:11 PM
Hi
having a bit of a tidy up have got four wheels mk1b pepper pots in need of a refurb two with good tyres local pick up only
£40.00 send me your e-mail address and will send pictures
thanks kev
(have got other bits just give me a pm )

Ill second that, need a set off pepper pots so if jimo dont want, i do lol

kevs aw11
30th June 2012, 05:26 PM
Hi tommo have sent you a pm
thanks kev

Jimbo_Jet
1st July 2012, 11:23 AM
Hi Kev,

Thank you very much for the email and photos you sent and sorry for the delay in coming back to you, I was out last night and am just coming round now. I think I'll leave it thank you but thank you very much for the photos; I plan to polish a set of wheels to a mirror finish like the supercharger special edition below so I can't really build-up kerbed wheels.......

http://www.mr2mk1club.com/garage_attachment.php?id=291&attach_type=full

I'd need to file down and hammer them smooth before polishing them which I'm not sure I'd be able to well enough myself. But at £40 for the set inc two tyres it is a bargain which if I wasn't going down the mirror finish route I'd bite your hand off!

Thanks for the offer on the other set you have but, thinking about it, I only really need to find two un-kerbed wheels as I have two good condition un-kerbed ones on my car at the moment. So I can refurb two at a time on my car and swap the wheels round two at a time as I do them. If for any reason you're left with two of the good condition wheels left unsold please let me know as I'll be round to have a look cash in hand :)

Thanks again Kev, hope all's well with you.

Cheers,

James

kevs aw11
1st July 2012, 11:30 AM
Hi james
have sent you a pm
thanks kev

Jimbo_Jet
1st July 2012, 05:51 PM
Have you sent me another one other than the one from 9:49 this morning?

kevs aw11
1st July 2012, 06:09 PM
Hi james
I have two un kerbed wheels here waiting for you
thanks kev

Jimbo_Jet
2nd July 2012, 04:22 PM
Thanks Kev, will send you a PM :)