11th June 2012, 11:09 PM
hello im greg from co dublin i have a 92 gt t bar mr2 at the moment, n/a
and am hoping to pic up an mk1 in couple a months so
tought it a good idea too join up here and ease my self into mk1 life
its a crackin car and i can remember my youth spotting them around dublin
and am really looking forward too owning 1 i love them.. the style the look
the history, they dont make cars like this anymore i loved the 80's and always
promised my self 1 when older and now in a postion too get 1
kids older bills paid n gettin my life bac ;) lookin forward to chattin u all and
gettin my mk1 :grin:

Kateg28
12th June 2012, 07:55 AM
Hello Greg! The Irish lot are a very friendly bunch so they will be in touch soon. I know Mark is in Dublin with a lovely yellow supercharger. I picked up my SC from Co Kerry and met with him.

http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2011/04/Micared037-1.jpg

Lots of info and social events in the Irish section.

(By the way, your keyboard maybe broken as lots of letters missing in your post)

Rick McRick
12th June 2012, 10:00 AM
Welcome, hope you find the right car soon, and hope you post some pics up for us to have a look at :)

greg
14th June 2012, 11:31 PM
thanks for the welcome guys ur most kind:)

alpha13
19th June 2012, 03:20 PM
hi gregg.
well we will really have to help get you into a mk1 asap :D :D :D lol you just cant beat them..and yes i am biased :) :) there is plenty of people around here that are only too happy to help or give advice on problems or the cars... is the any particular type of mk1 you are looking for or colour??? i am in dublin myself and there is another guy shane who has recently bought a lovely pristine supercharger mica blue who is also in dublin. mine is the yellow one in the pic kate posted...thanks for the comments kate :) :) :)
there is usually a few runs or shows with the mk1s here..this year is a bit slow but if you have a look at the northern ireland section in kilbroney you can see some of the pics from that show.
and if you need any help just ask away gregg :)