PDA

View Full Version : Sunroof, gearbox, windscreen, driver's cloth seat blue, driver's door card blue

paulmannion
11th June 2012, 08:36 AM
Hello all, looking for the following parts:

SUNROOF, GEARBOX, WINDSCREEN, DRIVER'S CLOTH SEAT BLUE, DRIVER'S DOOR CARD BLUE

I've seen a few for sale on here and have contacted their respective owners but if anyone has them to hand, and at a good value price, please contact me on the thread or PM.

I've seen someone selling front wings for £130 when you can get them from the dealer for £118 brand new including vat and delivery so I won't be paying over the odds.

Kind regards,

charged
11th June 2012, 10:59 AM
Yeah I've got all of that but it's all in Luton, you'd have to come and take the screen out yourself as well. You can have the lot for £100.

paulmannion
11th June 2012, 12:02 PM
Have you got any pics so I can check condition? I've been stung buying a front wing before, paid £80 for one that was worse than then one I was taking off. What mileage is the gearbox? Mine is popping so I'm looking for one that isn't.

charged
11th June 2012, 02:12 PM
Hi,

no pictures but I can get them at the weekend I would have thought, what do you want me to photograph? All of it?

Gear boxes, I have 3, they were all working when removed but I cannot offer a guarantee with any of them

Bare in mind you'll need to collect as well.

Cheers.

paulsims2001
12th June 2012, 05:12 AM
Hi I have all of the above too in Cheshire only an hours drive from you if you dont get fixed up ,same with the windscreen for me I am afraid
Paul

chief44
13th June 2012, 08:28 PM
I have a good gearbox here too. Almost new clutch kit an' all. PM if interested.

Cheers,
Ben

paulmannion
18th June 2012, 08:13 AM
Where abouts are you based Ben?

chief44
19th June 2012, 10:41 PM
Welshpool, mid-wales. Any good for you?

paulmannion
20th June 2012, 01:59 PM
Yes! Not too far at all, I've got family in Chester so spend a bit of time that way. How much would you be wanting for the gearbox and clutch?

chief44
20th June 2012, 03:24 PM
Excellent. How does £130 sound? It can also come with a good 4age engine (recently changed headgasket/cambelt and loads more) for a mere £350 all in!